So in one week I have had a mammogram, clear, and an ultrasound, clear, and now this week I am seeing a dermatologist. I also saw a female breast surgeon...........she thinks it is hormonal. PERIMENOPAUSE, she advised me to ask my family DR for an ESTROGEN level test. When I google it, it sounds like it could be it. I have also purchased, from a natural path, ESTROLIEF pills by VITAAID...........they seem to be working............for the first time in months they are not on fire or vibrating, tingling...........it might be worth a try for you.

Thank you. I'm actually keeping an eye on it too. Coz it's not "excruciating" at all, just tingling and never had this before (even when I'm about to get the time of the month). This concentrates on the areola/nipple section. Your response is much appreciated, thank you Hun! Take care :)

I had similiar, had a mammogram which was fine. I had a discharge in the left breast at the exam though. It still annoys me, I did get mastitis when i was breast feeding when I was younger. I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

I'm 42 and I don't think I'm pregnant. I've noticed that as I get oolder and it gets closer to the time for my menstrual cycle that my breast get really tender. (I can't say for certain that it's always been this way because honestly I don't remember.) I noticed that my breast were beginning to get tender and accidentally bumped into a shelf at work, while stocking, and it felt as if someone had lit a flame inside. They stayed that way off and on for the next few hours. When I got home and got into my pajamas I noticed that my breast are still feeling that way. So not only are they tender and heavy feeling but they feel like there's a campfire smoldering inside. I hate to think it may be related to the big "C" word and I haven't had a mammogram yet and I'm worried. I have no insurance and no money to see a doctor about it. 

I have the same thing and I'm almost 13 I don't fell comfortable to tell my mom and I dnt have my period…I get scared of what it could be,someone please help

Sugar is the culprit and a cancer inducer. I agree we need to.drink.organic coffees only to help maintain balanced sugar levels to alleviate tingling sensations. I've lived through two benign brain tumors and listen to my body to lay off the sugars. Stevia and hjoney are wonderful alternatives

Same exact thing happened to me. I'm going to doctor.

I am 15 also and have the same problem. I don't know what is happening. But at least I know others have it also.

same feeling with my stomach after I had my gastric sleeve

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Same with me and I'm only 13 I haven't started my period yet and idk what's wrong. It hurts even when my bra touches it.

It usually means hormones in your body are unbalanced

Thank you. This just started happening and I'm abstinent. It only happens in my left breast. I'm due for my period in about two weeks.

Did you ever find an answer? This is my EXACT situation.

My nipple is to on fire and a little pain I had my milk duct remove last year on my left breast cause it were linking my test came back neglect for cancer

I'm six days late. The last week of June my fiance and I had unprotected sex. A week later I got my period for August...but for the month of September I haven't gotten it... Six days late(today)I started to bleed but my time of the month lasted three days and the pregnancy symptoms are back as well as burninging nipples. Is it possible I'm pregnant?