Omg I'm 35 I will be 36 in 2 months and at night I get this tingling and uncomfortable burning in my left breast and it doesnt last long what is it

Yes,I have a burning sensation that goes along with your issue.I had to study this. So this is Mammastalgia, or if u experience it After a cycle,its called Mastalgia.Doctors suggest a Hormone Workup from ur personal doctor, it states that this means 9 times out ten the body is out of Wack.Lastly,this conditions Does not mean we are at a higher wrisk for Breast Cancerl!!!!!! Thank God!!!! I hope this can help !!!!!!

I only got this today while I was playing afl I'm only 16 I have never had sex in my life I have never had this before the last time I probably got my period was 4 months ago but this is regular for me I get my period every few months it rarely comes on time it is just weird and I want answers on what it could be it's in my right nipple and it feels like a needle stabbing pain I'm very sure it's nothing to do with pregnancy but it might be me getting my period I have no clue and also my breasts are two sizes different one side is a A and the other is C so don't know what it is but the pain is coming from my breast that is a size C pleas someone give me answers as quick as u can

I to am having those same stinging and burning, mostly in my left breast, but both. I am 60 yrs old, also have had a hysterectomy. Looking for answers as well.

Same issue here. Left breast, mainly nipple. Severe sensitively sometimes, especially stinging. I am on B12 but stopped taking it for the last two weeks because I was taking antibiotics and felt I was taking too much medication. Now finished with antibiotics. Good. Definitely consume too much sugar. Just had a mammogram earlier this year. Everything was normal. And I'm 44. So, it seems to be a theme with these consistencies.

This Is happening to me, I'm in my first trimester too

Did u ever find out what happened to you I'm going thru the exact same thing could BC be the cause as well

Same here... 2 weeks after mamo & ultra sound

I am so glad these boards exist. I’ve been experiencing discomfort in my left breast, my nipple feels as if it’s hard sort of burning feeling yet my nipple is not hard but overtime it becomes unbearable. I am not sexually active, never been pregnant, within last 9 months I changed my diet strictly to plant base so it’s possible my vitamin levels are low because I tend to eat a lot of bread and sweets. I’m going to try increasing my vitamins hopefully that does the trick. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Hi, I am having a burning feeling on my right nipple. Happened twice already and since I am hypochondriac I am very worried. I have no other symtom just the burning sensation. Did you ever find out what was causing it?