Hi, I'm 13 years old (female ) and I've been trying to figure out what my sexual orientation is. See, I like guys. I think I'm straight, but then I see things I shouldn't be seeing, such as squirting from a girl. It kind of turns me on. Yet, I try to masterbate like the girls I see, so I can squirt, and I don't squirt. I really want to squirt. I'm thinking it's just because I'm too young yet. I'm starting to think I'm bisexual, but if people find out, it will be awkward all the time, but I just can't picture myself doing naughty things with girls, though I'd like to..it looks like so much fun..please help.

Don't feel bad of feel ashamed for getting turned on by videos with girls being sexual with guys, or even girls being sexual with other girls. A very large percentage of straight woman will tell you that it turns them on too. I have been struggling with the same problem since I was ur age...but I realized, if your family loves you, and you have great friends, they won't care. And also, who says you have to shout it on the roof tops and let them know. I'm 21, and lets see, probably when I was 18,19 I had finally decided to deem myself officially into woman. Doesn't mean, I have to start dating them, or doing sexual things with them. I have a boyfriend of two and a half years now, who knows, and it turns him on that I like woman, so, it could be a benifit. And watchin videos of girls isn't a crime, you can watch watever you want, just don't get caught!!! And the whole squirting thing, I've been tring to do that for a couple years now, and I think it almost happens, but I won't let go and relax enough. If you google how to squirt, it will give numerous amounts of websites explaining how it should feel, techniques of how to do it, ect...and let me tell you, some woman have been trying for their whole lives and it hasn't happened to them yet. Some girls say it took them 10 years to finally do it. So don't give up, search up more stuff about it, and don't get frusterated with it, cause it's inside all of us girls to be able to, it just takes time. It will happen when ur body and mind are ready. Good Luck, and don't sweat the small stuff..it's no biggy...~Jill

Thank you so much, you don't know how great it feels to have someone that can relate to me. I appreciate it, and I think as time passes and I get older, the whole squirt thing will take place. I'll just have to give it time, you were a huge help, thank you so much, I mean it!

First off, don't feel ashamed, I am as strait as can be and I to get turned on when seeing a girl in a porno, honestly I don't think its a mater of your sexuality, more likely you see her enjoying herself and having extreme please and its more of an envy turn on then anything, also squirming, though I'm Pretty sure all women can do it, it is a long proccess, you need to relax and enjoy yourself and just let it happen, one other thing that concerns me a bit though is your age, I'm not saying its a bad thing to know your preferences, or want to be educated, in fact I think its a good idea, tho I don't quite understand the need for your age group to want to move things so fast, I didn't have sex for the first time until I was 18, nun the less tho I hope I helped a bit and don't push yourself to much when your ready it will happen, all things come with time

at your age its super normal to watch girls do naughty stuff it turns on loads of women. it doesnt mean your bisexual it just means you are curious. masturbating is good because you want to act like them plus its normal.