I had mine removed over 5 y ads ago, ovary and Fallopian tube due to a tumor. The period never go back to normal for me. I got my last period in February, and here it is in May and just got it again. Having a horrible time with hormones and trying to get pregnant

Desiree646861 - The same exact thing is happening to me after ovarian cyst removal. 3 months w/o a cycle. i see you posted this a year or so ago. Can you please share the outcome of your issue? I am currently taking Provera to stop the menstrual bleeding - but am bleeding/spotting through it. I'm taking it 2x/day, too. Frustrated and waiting for this situation to level off and get back my normal 5-6 day cycle. I've been menstruating for 2 months straight, now. Wondering when this will end.

Hi, I had my left ovary, cyst and tubes on both sides taken out in June. I've had regular cycles for the past 5 months since then. My doctor told me that it depends on the person what will happen. She said some women won't bleed at all and some women will unfortunately bleed a lot heavier during their cycle after the surgery. Hoping you get back to "normal" soon!

I had a cyst removed from in my right ovary that had burst January 4th I bled after surger which I guess was normal then started my period February 7th for 4 days now it's March 12th and I still haven't started my period technical 6 days late does anyone feel thiß is normal? Please any feed back would help

Hello everyone I just had a cystectomy on Feb 27th and yesterday I started and went through a overnight pad in about 2 hours then today I went through a super tampon in about 45 minutes. I had a 5.5 cm cyst removed from my right ovary yesterday was the day I was suppose to start which was march 23rd. And I am ttcing

Hi I was scheduled to have my tubes tide an during the procedure I had to have an cyst removed from my right ovary I came On my cycle twice this month wondering is that normal of should I see my doctor!!!

It's been 7 years after I had my right ovary removed due to a large cyst on it. Up on till now my periods are still irregular. Sometimes 6 periods a year (that's when I'm not on primolut nor)

I see your post was over a year ago, did u ever get pregnant? I'm on the same boat

When exactly did you get your period after the surgery?

I just had my ovarian cyst removed about 2 weeks ago and my monthly periods just came on time. Yes it is abit heavy bleeding and severe painful.

I just had a 6 liter ovarian cyst removed as well as my left ovary. They made a vertical incision in my abdomen to do it. My doctor said not to have sex until 3 months after the surgery.

Yes it does happen.I suffered from a huge ovarian cyst and later my ovary has to be removed.I used to smell different and sometimes it seemed as if I could smell something bad inside me

I got pregnant with one ovary after 1 year of my left ovary removal .Just did follicular study and took an injection for follicle rupture and got it right in the first chance.Good luck to you

I had a cyst and Fallopian tube removal today.. came out of surgery bleeding. Is that unusual?