I would like to know something more about vegetables as my daughter has plan to start with diet which will have great quantity of vegetables. She won't eat only vegetables but I am not so sure if vegetables are good for her diet. Also I am little worried if vegetables may damage her digestive system.

Vegetable foods are perfect for weight control. They have very little calories; they are rich in fibers which are very important for digestive functions. Also they make great snacks and consists many nutrients which maintain proper metabolism. Using the other word vegetables are ideal food for someone who wants to lose weight or just want to maintain existing weight.

Please tell me you are kidding...vegetables bad?

Follow the Food Pyramid and you can't go wrong.

I use Little BlackBook-Daily Food Diary to track calories and it has a food pyramid tracking system on each form. It is pocket sized and easy to use.