My left testicle has veins ALL around it that are easy to see, however on the right u can barely see any. Plus I have a discomfort feeling shooting from by lower stomach, to groin to left knee. ALL on left side. Any suggestions to what this might be? Thanks

AND my left knew ALWAYS pops, and just below the kneecap if u press down on it, it feels like a bruise would. Been this way for years. Weird how ALL of my problems is on my left side. Please help me out if can, thanks.

I dont know how to explain the knee/groin pains. But the veins all around the left side and not the right leads me to believe you have a varicocele. Go get it checked by your doctor to be sure and he can explain it to you better than I probly can. It is not harmful except for the fact that it can cause some pain/discomfort and it can affect fertility if you have a big varicocele. I just had surgery two weeks ago to fix a grade 2 varicocele and I am still in the recovering process. There is no need to have surgery unless it causes pain or discomfot but it may be something you want to look in to. There are a few different approaches to fix it and you will want to talk to your doctor to find out which method he uses and which one would be best for you. You most likely have nothing to worry about but I cant give you a 100% answer cuz 1 I cant see it and 2 im not a doctor, just a patient who has done a decent amount of research. I got sorta depressed when I found mine I thought I had testicle cancer or something bad only to find out I was gonna live and be okay =). If you need someone to talk to just reply back to me ill be checking my email providing support for you guys and hopefully hearing some success stories from you guys!