hey everyone i need your help. i had sex with a kid on the fifth of december then another kid on the seventeenth. i got my period on the eighteenth and it was two weeks early and it wasnt a normal period it lasted four days and all i had to do was wear a panty liner. then i got my period again on the fourth of jan and this was three weeks early and again it was barely any blood and lasted ten days long. i eat all the time and i gained eight pounds in two weeks. i feel like im never full. my boobs kinda grew and i get headaches alot. but thats really it. could i be pregnant. helpp.

Hey my name is Patricia.I've had unprotected sex two weeks ago and the day after i had used a Plan B pill. I had my period a few days after it. But over the past two weeks i been feeling headaches, back aches, a bit tired most of the time, i cant eat my food once i sit down to enjoy it, and i been having menstrual like cramps in my abdominal. I didnt think it was possible to be pregnant but a family member had told me that it is possible for me to still be pregnant because plan B is not 100% effective. She also said that a bunch of girls came into her office and had their period and took the pill and still ended up pregnant. Im unsure if i am, but theres still a possibility. would taking a pregnancy test even be allowed since i didnt miss my period? and its only been a couple of weeks.

I had similar symtomps and ended up in a ectopic pregnancy. In such a situation go to a doc ASAP and rule out any abnormalities. Good Luck!

I believe the smart thing to do will be to visit your doctor than trying to get unqualified opinions.

I am experiencing almost the same thing! Last month was my last pack of bc pills I didn't start my period till 4 days into the 4th row and I only spotted for 3 days when I normally am somewhat heavy lasting 5 days, I also experienced the nausea but no more now I'm hungry 30 min after eating meals, mood swings, hot flashes, I'm always tired but yet I can't sleep at night. I get sharp cramps in my lower abdomen. I've taken 3 tests 1 said neg, the next said a very vague positive, and the last said negative... What's going on ?!

Hi ladies, I have a question I don't know if anyone can help me out, this past January, has been a year since I've been off the depo shot, my last period was march 2nd or 3rd, this past weekend (10th & 11th) was my fertile period, my fiance and I had intercourse on saturday, he ejaculated inside of, and the past couple of days, I have taken notice to an increase in the amount of times I have to urinate, I have a clear/white cloudy discharge, my stomach is jumpy feeling, and sometimes I feel like I could vomit,but today, I had some cramping in the ovary area, could I be pregnant?

Hi I don't know if this can help, but those of you that are asking about possibly being pregnant, You really want to use two  forms of birth control with a condom being a one of them. After I got off the pill I used spermicide and a condom and it worked very well for us. For you you might want to use a condom and the pill, but two forms is the way to go if your not trying to get pregnant.

Hi everyone im 20 nd im having pain in my stomach that feel like cramps but its nowhere near time for my period! It hurts the worst in the morning wen i wake up nd continues through out the day but wont be a severe as they are in the mOrning i dnt kno wat to do. Im not scared just confused and concerned. It hurts. Any suggestions?

I feel like this is a stupid question, but I just am curious. Is it normal to experience on and off minor cramping during early pregnancy.. Becuase I seem to cramp here and there for about maybe 5 minutes. It'll stop and then come back... it's been doing this for the past three days now? And I read online that it could be the uterus stretching? Is that true?

Hey ,,

what was ur result at the end ?

yeah it natural

Hi my name is lashay and my boyfriend and I have A LOT of unprotected sex . I had my period on April 13 and my boyfriend and I had sex on the 26&27 . With no pull out ' . 3 days later I started having mild cramps , lighter then the ones I usually have when I'm supposed to start my period , 2 weeks early to be exact . The cramps would go away for a couple of days and come back . I haven't missed a period yet . I'm due for one in 3 days ( May 11) . My nipples and breasts are very sore . I have nausea that comes and goes . I feel sick one day the n I won't for a couple of days . I have been sleeping a lot , with frequent headaches, moodiness, and uncomfortable backaches when i sleep sometimes . I'm really confused . I really think I might be pregnant but I'm not sure . HELP PLEASE!!! I REALLY NEED HELP .

i would say that you are definitely pregnant...

My period was 3 days late and on the first day I had mild cramps with a light flow , the second day medium , it was a dark reddish-brownish . The 3rd day was very light. . My normal periods usually last up to 6-7 days but it really lasted 3 with brown discharge. I heard women can bleed during pregnancy and its completely normal :-) I'm also having a lot of the symptoms.

I wouldn't say I'm pregnant, atleast i think i'm pregnant.

I have got my early "period" on May 18, CD 23, when I suppose to get my actual period on May 27, CD 32. I have my period every CD 32. On May 14, I had ovulation pains, it continued until the 22th. it came on 4 DPO and it was heavy dark red with small and big clots, it lasted 6 days, i know this would consider a period. I've had diarrhea on May 15-20 and I pooped mucous during one of those days. I've searched articles or posts from different women experiencing implantation bleeding that last 6-7 days for them being heavy with clots and others being light with brown discharge along with CM with strings of light red (pink) lasting 2-3 days. Is it normal to have an early period or is it implantation bleeding ? this is my first time experiencing something like this. My nipples were sensitive and tender, my boobs felt heavy. I noticed a few days I have blue veins around my areola. I was feeling exhausted, but today I don't have those symptoms anymore, I get PMS day before my period not this early. I wasn't stressed out or anything, it could be my period, right ?