I am 21 and i am 6 days late i have pain that comes and goes in the lover part of my stomach. i dont know what to do any suggestions?

I'm so sorry this happened to you l recently lost my second daughter...I had a silent(missed)miscarriage and suffered badly for months after physically...emotionally I still suffer as l wanted this baby ( I already have five children and four are boys) I felt the same as you and its natural...you done nothing wrong you did not cause the miscarriage to happen...they happen and for reasons like chromosome problems etc. It takes a lot of strength to get through a loss like this but please do not blame yourself for it happening there was no way could if stopped it if it was meant to be...l focused on what my baby done for me before she left me...she made me a better person physically and l sure was in need of that... I also buried my pregnancy test with a letter from my h sband and my self in the garden explaining how we felt before and after and what we would of loved the happen...I planted a beauitful roses over that and placed a rock with baby painted on it in front of it. I also did a scrapbook about her and used my ultrasound photos in them...doing these things for my baby helped me to focus in my life and those still in it... But I will never stop loving that baby I lost...if you can't find something to focus on or the supports of friends and family please go to a grief councils they can help.

You probably experienced ovulation cramps clear sticky discharge is fertile discharge

Could be pregnant. What stuck out to me was the sore breast. That is a sign of pregnancy. They feel sore swollen and heavy

SEE i had my period on 3-9 on on my ovlation and fertile days and on the 18 i had a sharp pain like a period but i didnt start and i have sore tits and runny nose and headaches sometimes and my clothes feel alot tigher then normal and i supoose to have had my period on the 23-29 and i aint had one yet

I didnt have any discharge other then ovlation dark brown blood after ovaltion

hey I been feeling the same way lately heavy pressure on my stomach & scared to take a test. my body just don't feel the same right now. I had sex 2 weeks ago & recently yesterday both the pull out method But I think it slip both times unsure if I should take a test in case I get the wrong answer

Take a test
They are a dollar at dolar tree and some at Walmart