dont know yet. its still too early to take a test, but i pray so. if you are pregnant, be very happy. you ladies that conceive by 'mistake' dont understand just how lucky you are!

I'm having the same pain down there for the past 4 days also but it also causes me to feel nausea, this would be my first pregnancy, and I'm not ready for a kid yet.

Hi i need help and advice. i think im having implanation bleeding bc im not due for aunt flow for another 2 weeks. but its turnin red with small clots whats this mean? i never use protection im married and not on birthcontrol. woke up thismorning extremly dizzy.

Here's my issue. I'm on Seasonale and have been for over a year. I'm also on 2 other medications for high cholesterol and high blood pressure, so I know it affects the effectiveness of my BC. Last cycle I had a very light 2 day period. This cycle is due in about a week. I don't usually have cramps til I start the white pills. I'm at the end of my 3 month cycle and am due for AF next weekend (in a week and a half). A week ago in the evening I had really bad cramps that started on one side and radiated across my entire abdomen. I was convinced I was going to get my period, but knew it was impossible because I wasn't due for 2 more weeks. Since then I've been having cramps off and on, sometimes mild, sometimes it's a sharp pain on my left side that travels down my left leg. The major cramps I had would have been shortly after ovulation (2 weeks before I'm due on). Yes, my husband and I had sex during the week before the big cramping and I did slightly mess up on my schedule (accidentally took it in the morning instead of at night two days during that week).

As I mentioned, I never really have much cramps at all until just before AF (during white pill week). So to have such major cramping 2 weeks before and since has really thrown me off. The last time I had major cramping that early (before AF) was when I got pregnant with my now almost 4 year old daughter. That time I was trying to conceive so I knew I was only 3 days past ovulation so there was no way I was getting my period, but it was strong enough to wake me in the night and have me runnign to the bathroom thinking it was AF, to only realize when I got there that it was too early for AF.

This is why I believe I might be pregnant even though I'm on Seasonale. So far it's the only "symptom". The constant on/off cramping following that evening where I really thought AF was coming 2 weeks early I was cramping so bad. I've still got just over a week before AF is supposed to arrive and it's driving me crazy. Part of me is trying to be realistic and rationalize that there's no way I'm pregnant and it's just a weird cycle, and part of me is convinced I'm pregnant, because in the past year that I've been taking Seasonale, I've never had cramping like this.

Just a heads up all preg test showed up beg even though my period was a month. Late Dr thinks its just hormone imbalances

Hi i have never had sex with my boyfriend but we do like to 'play around' and i was wondering if it is possible to get pregnant through that? i am very worried i might be but because we have never had sex i might just be sick or stressed. 5 days ago for two nights i felt nauseous, dizzy, and groggy but since then i've only felt very groggy. since yesterday my breasts started to feel sore and i dont know if this is normal but my nipples feel warmer to the touch than the rest of my body. i keep burping more than usual and my stomach hurts sometimes making me feel like i need to go to the bathroom. my appetite for food is less. i have taken a pregnancy test and it said i was not pregnant but i do not know how much i rely on it. it says it can tell 6 days before my missed period but the problem is that my period has always been irregular. i know that is not normal in its self but i never bothered to get it checked because i never cared much about it. so again my question is, based on everything i have said, do you think i am pregnant? or am i possibly just stressed or something else?(if i am stressed how do you explain my breasts feeling sore?). i am young and too young to have a child without it possibly ruining my life, at least the life i have chosen to peruse. i am terrified.

Hi angelwithanaxe

I was just wondering if you had any answers yet. Your post is similar to what I am experiencing, only you are a few days ahead of me.

just curious,

thanks.

I'm worried i'm pregnant. i had protected sex the night before i had a blood test. The blood test came back normal (not pregnant), but my period is 2 months late, and i have had lower abdominal pain for the past few days. Could I be pregnant as it takes up to 24 hours until fertilisation? Can anyone help me?!

well my names brittany and i just turned 18 i havent had my period in almost two weeks and my boobs have grown from a 32 b to a 36 c. i havent had any signs of spotting or moring sickness but i wanted to know if this could steal be realated to me being preganant or just going through some changes in my body? if you could answer this questions i would really appreicate it thanks. :$

Hi, I'm 21 and I've been experiencing mild to severe abdominal pain spasms for the past week or so and I'm not entirely sure what is causing them. I first thought that maybe I was developing lactose intolerance like my older sister, but then I had a few mild episodes at night when I hadn't eaten any dairy all day. I've been on the same birth control for 8 months now, but I got the flu real bad right after Christmas and had what I think was gastroenteritis for the following week and a half, slowly lessening. I had unprotected sex about a week after the flu symptoms were over (but the gastroenteritis was still there a little) and I'm wondering if maybe these pains are actual pregnancy cramps. I get severe menstrual cramps when not on the pill and these cramps are somewhat similar. They tend to be centered on my ovaries, or area abouts. I really hope I'm not pregnant as I don't know if my health insurance is going to be approved for about a month and I'm S.O.L. until then. My period is due late next week, so i figured I'd wait till then to try a test, but I'm so stressed out about the possibility, or what it might be if I'm not pregnant or lactose intolerant. Any advice would be appreciated. :-(

I was just thinking the same thing reading her post, but I think it's from 2006... What was your outcome, if I might ask? I have a 13 month old and my husband and I started throwing caution to the wind as far as protection goes b/c we wanted 2 kids and for them to be relatively close in age. I'm getting the low abdomen occasional cramp feeling, some yucky-tummy where I do not have the same apatite as normal, and a little back ache. I had been attributing the stomach ache to the Indian food I ate on Wednesday, but since it's Saturday, I'm guessing I can't blame that anymore. And I have been blaming the back ache on having to lift my 23lb son. But, it's completely possible for me to be pregnant again. Any thoughts? Is it all in my head? Today, my breasts started feeling a little like pins-and-needles. BUT, it's cold here... I dont' want to get too excited and then get my period in 10 days. But, what has been your situation with this?

ok so
im 17, and i just recently got out of a bad relationship wiht my boyfriend of 15months.
towards the end of december the doctor switched my pill to a higher dosage, and im NEVER ment to have a period they dont want me too and its been like tht for about 2 years now
im not very strict with it.. and i sometimes get break though periods that last a few days,
but on th 23rd of Jan i had sex with my Ex unprotected on the new pill which im slack on its now been three weeks since then so its the 6th of feb and i have experienced serve stomch pains that wont leave unless i take strong pain relief, my back hurts, i have trouble breathing and last week i had what looked like a break though period but it was a REALLY ligth red almost like a pink and it last on off 2 days
ive felt really sick and every smell makes me ill , im getting very irritated a the smallest things
im terrifed im pregnant, can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi, I'm a 20 year old and I got married last August. I've always been... not worried per say, but i can't think of another word for it so i'll just say worried. i've always been worried about getting pregnant, because my husband and i aren't sure if we're ready for it yet. but recently i've noticed that my discharge has been heavier lately, i'm tired more, i've been feeling nauseous but not throwing up, i feel like i weight 500 lbs, and my bras don't fit properly anymore. my appetite has been fluctuating, too. i've taken so many HPTs, and they've all said negative. i just don't know. i've got one that i bought probably 3 months ago but i want to get other women's opinions before i use it... am i pregnant? ?

Hi, I'm experiencing strong abdominal pains and cramps, as well as feeling bloated, lightheaded, wierd vaginal odor, and diarreah. If I am pregnant, it would only be 2 weeks. I'm only 16 and don't really know what to expect or look for. Is it too soon to take a pregnancy test if i haven't missed my period yet, or does any of this seem like syptoms of pregnancy or miscarriage? I drink a lot, as well as sports and a lot of tylenol. Please help if you can!

What did you find out?