I know story that brittle, cracking, fragile and thin nails are a sign of some deficiency and faulty metabolism in our body. However, I have heard that cider vinegar has been known to remedy this particular complaint. One friend of mine told me vinegar works with the results of healthy, strong nails. Now I wonder why vinegar is good, could it really be helpful in some cases? I would appreciate vinegar information you could share with me.

Since I could see you are interested into nails, I would give you information that vinegar could solve any white spots, which were present on the nails previously. Dosage is you should take two teaspoons in a glassful of water three times a day. Chronic pains and profuse menstruation has afflicted women for centuries, we all know this. The cider vinegar therapy certainly regulates and normalizes profuse bleeding, so this could be useful information about vinegar also. The dosage should be as normal, as two teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glassful of water three times a day. The diet should also be taken into consideration, as a high animal protein diet together with wheat products. This could cause considerable pain when the periods begin, and vinegar could help there. A noticeable improvement will be experienced with diet of fresh raw fruits and fresh salads, together with the apple cider vinegar therapy. In some other respect, the cider vinegar can be used as an inhalant with nose congestion. Information of vinegar you should know is that nasal passages will shortly clear after having inhaled the vapour. This treatment is very effective in removing the congestion in the sinuses. It could be done together with any inflammation, which may result from this excessive accumulation of mucous, and vinegar could help here.