I have heard it’s possible to walk our way to the absolute fitness. Somehow I think I can't get a great walking workout that works my abs and waist at the same time? My friend told me fitness expert Leslie Sansone designed Walk Away the Pounds for Abs. She said that is the only system available that uses our body's own resistance to whittle that tummy into shape. I wonder if this works, how and did anyone try it.

Combine the videos with the Walk Away Belt to turn a brisk walk into a fat-burning miracle. This miracle is going to challenges your abs, back, arms, buns, chest, legs, shoulders and waist. Walk away the pounds program includes meal planning cards for healthy dining plus the Walk Away Energy Formula to satisfy your essential daily nutrient needs. I ordered this product after watching the infomercial a few times and reading the reviews. I started off with the one mile walk, but I quickly moved up to the two. Soon I moved to three mile tapes. I can see how the bands may break easily, so I did reinforce mine with athletic tape before I started using it. I can already tell a difference in my upper arms, and I can't wait to see a difference on the scale. I have a two year old dog and she loves to march along with me, so this is actually a program that I can see myself sticking with over time. I would definitely buy this again. Also I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a good workout tape but doesn't want to bounce around their living room like some id**t.