Hello! I am 15 years old girl and I started waxing recently. What I noticed after the vaxing are little red spots that occur all over the area that had been vaxed. How common is this? Is there anything I can do about it. Also, it happened twice that I had ingrown hair when they started growing again. Is vaxing a good solution or should I go back to shaving?

Shaving is the worst possible solution. It only makes your hair ticker and stronger and grow more rapidly. I also experience the red spots. I don’t do anything about it, I just leave it like that. They go away the following day or two. About the ingrown hair…..I switched to cold vaxing. It is vax that is used only once-by you. It definitely decreases the risks of ingrown hair and my skin prefers it. It even decreases the amount of red spots. I recommend you tried cold vaxing and forget about the shaving.