Hello. I'm 34 year old male and I would like to get any information about the diet I'm interested in.
You see, I would be lying if I would say I was thin and skinny all my life. That’s not truth. For always I was pretty overweight but never this much. I have used some diets that were including counting calories but, to be honest with you, it was all too complicated for me.
About three or four days ago I read in some newspapers about some Weight Perfect diet program that is made for home PC. If I understood correctly it’s doing all the boring and complicated stuff instead of you. Does anybody know more about it?

Hello. I installed this software called Weight Perfect on my PC and since then, my life and most of my eating habits changed.
It is one of the best diet software programs on the market and the most important stuff about it are that it is based on US General's dietary guidelines for treatment of obesity and that it provides graphic food pyramid analysis for balanced weight-loss.
You only write in how much food you are planning to eat and it generates balanced menus telling you what you need to avoid that day. I really liked it and I somehow already got used on it.
We both now that it is very hard to achieve weight goal without planning and that’s why I suggest you to try this software- you wont be sorry!

Wow! Losing weight sounds so easy with that software.:) I hope those who are having a hard time losing weight can use that too.