Let’s have a laugh or two! These running issues can get very serious, and it’s actually a fun activity. Share your funny running situations with us, and tell funny situations you’ve found yourself in while you were running. I once get up very early in order to have my regular training, but I was so sleepy that I didn’t notice I went out with my curlers on. It was very embarrassing because people stared at me all the time.

I have numerous embarrassing and funny situations, especially when I run early in the morning. I always forget to remove my facial mask or something like that. Once I forgot to change into my running suit and went in my pajamas instead, and that was extremely embarrassing. It looked as if I had been running since I was caught in some inappropriate act. I even don’t want to mention countless situations when I run around splashed with mud or in thorn running suit or tripping over branches and similar things. The only thing that has never happened to me yet is running in my underwear, but since I’m so absentminded I’m afraid that’s the next step.