im a 13 yr old girl and i have already tried a masager and my mom either threw it out or hid it somewhere really good. i have also tried sticking a sharpie up there and my fingers and nothing seem to work. i have also watched porn. Please help im desperate

I'm a 13 year old and I just cumed twice today and both times right before I cumed my penis would go numb than a feel of stress free came than I saw the cum it felt amazing

You may want to try the following:
- If you have a hand held shower, while taking a shower or bath spread your legs and let the water spray directly onto your clit / vagina. (also masturbating in the warm water of the bath can feel even better then when you do it on your bed)
- A tooth brush hand, with a rubber grip, can be a good item for masturbating.
- slowly rubbing you clit with your fingers, until you start to get aroused, then insert your finger inside your vagina to finger yourself. remember you want to put your finger as far into your vagina as you can and make a come her motion, so the tip of your finger rubs against the front wall of your vagina.