What do you know about new health plan proposal? As I could find out it will cost federal deficit by about $1 trillion over 10 years.
There is around 46 million people in US that don't have any insurance. And President Obama wants to cover them with health care.
I'm not in to politics that much, but if anybody here is, can you please explain this a little bit. Any info would be good.

Well I think that what they're trying to do is offer some sort of government insurance so that everyone can have their own health insurance, which is fine, but I think that they might be going about it the wrong way. Basically, they want everyone to be covered by either private or public health insurance, but it seems like we'd actually be able to take care of our healthcare issue if we all just have our own health care for everyone like the British NHS. I'm not too clear on it either. Anyone else have any ideas?