i was at my grand ma and i didnt take a shower for 3 days becuase her water is really cold and when i arrived home when i noticed that i had ingrown pubic hair i took a shower and pulled out the hair it was small but when i pulled it out it was like 1.3 cm and i put some anti infection cream dont know what it is called and i putted a bandage on it the next day i noticed there was another one im not sure if it was there and i skipped it or its new they were itchy or hurrting just a little bumpy and a little red skin around them should i pull them out or should i just leave them im 14 if it matters please respond soon. im just wondering could it be the shampoo i was using a strong shampoo to wake you up and i didnt use it for a couple of weeks i wash washing with plain body shampoo i didnt use infected  towels or pants cause i always have a pair in my cupboard

Girl im 14 and I have hair dont let it bother u but once it starts to get tangly, u should cut it. Or of u just dont want it get it waxed.

she is right if you dont wont it get waxed