I have a dilemma-indoor or outdoor running so what is the better choice. I am planning to start with regular jogging and am thinking what is the best way exactly is it better to go out for run or I just should by running track and anyway this running track does that means you run faster when you use it or what?

So you have indoor vs outdoor running dilemma and why don't you try to combine these indoor and outdoor running issues. It is not like it is always going to be the sunny day out there you know so in ugly weather condition I would always choose indoor running though on the other hand I prefer outdoor running but it usually depends on some other conditions like rain, strong wind or simply sometimes you won't have time enough for whole the outdoor running procedure. So my advice is to have as much frequent outdoor running as you can but it won’t be bad also for you to bay that running track.

Whatever you enjoy most. I found too much running outdoors gave me back and knee problems. Running on the treadmill helps absorb some of the impact.

I would choose outdoor running rather than indoor running because of the benefit that I can get, vitamin D and E, from the sun. However, if the weather is not good,  you may jog indoor.