Is it bad that I am 5.0 ft, female, and only 94

Me too I'm 13 and 5 feet tall yet I weigh 115 pounds and I thought I was overweight but I guess I'm not

Im 13 and 107 pounds. Im trying to loose weight though. I want to be in the low 90's.

Im 107 pounds and people still make fun of me for being so small. Im 5'2 and shiz

I'm 5'0 and 13 years old and I'm 87 lbs. during puberty everyone grows at different times so I think no one should feel at this age that they have to gain or lose weight

I don't think you should gain a few pounds because of how other people see you, you should gain weight if you don't like the way you look or the way you feel. Your weight should always be YOUR choice, your decision. If you don't feel good at your weight or you don't like the way you should look. This is coming from a thirteen year old who is around 80 pounds. You shouldn't tell other people what they should look like, not just when you're talking about weight but when you are talking about ANYTHING.

seriously i am 12, 5'0 and 88 lbs
you should be good for your weight

Thats bad, you should exercise and get to around 100-135 pounds

i am 13 and 5'0 an i'm 135.5 pounds

Not exactly bad but make sure you are eating a normal amount and staying healthy- anarexia would be terrible to have at your age, just remember sometimes the skinnier you are does mean the prettier u are ☺️

Thank you!!! I got really scared I know I'm overweight. I'm 160 after I eat and I was about to cry

Well I'm only 85 pounds and im just about 5'0 but I'm extremely sporty and I'm quite built because of running daily and working out. Dont worry about it, weather you're heavy or light, you're growing. And the weight of teenagers in the middle of puberty has a tendency to fluctuate, as does height. Love yourself

Me too well maybe you are 14 now, but I am 13
same weight and height

That is disgusting. "Gives the expression that your anorexic" that's so sad . I am 5'0 and 87 pounds and I've been told those comments countless amounts of time , it's wrong. I eat the same amount as any other person. Some people just have very fast metabolism and we can't help it. Ive tried to gain weight many many times and nothing works. Skinny shaming is the same as fat shaming ! So stop it's not right.

No it's not bad at all. If you are eating correctly then there's nothing to be worried about :) I'm 5'0 and 87 pounds (13 too) and I'm sure u have had many comments like "do you even eat" or stuff like that I get them too don't worry and ignore them . You're perfect the way u are :)

Hi...So no it isn't I am 120 pounds 11 years old and 5.25918635 feet tall accurate and true (I am also a female & Healthy)