i am 13 years old and 16 days and i am 5.1 qnd a i am 99-101 pounds i fell so fat.

Nooo way I would kill to be that skinny. I’m 5’0 and weigh 95

I'm 13 and 130 lbs am I good.. i am healthy

I turn 14 in july and am 112, i have a pretty flat stomach thicker thighs and a bigger butt and i want to lose weight, am I the right weight?

NO THAT'S NOT HEALTHY

I am 13 and wiegh 145. (5.0 feet tall) is that normal?

I am almost 14 and weight 138 pounds... does this make me overweight? :(

nah, im about to be 13 in 8 weeks and im only 78 pounds.

Im 13 years old and about 5ft and I weigh 98lbs is that underweight? Like I can eat a turkey dinner on thanksgiving and only gain like 1lb is that bad?

I’m 13, 5’2 and I weigh 104 but I’m fat. I don’t get how I weigh to little but looking at my stomach I look over weight

No it isn't

Yeah, no. If you're between 60-80 pounds, you're 13, and you're 5'0" , you most certainly need to gain weight. The more underweight you are, the weaker your body will be, assuming you don't play a sport regularly, which would increase your weight, as muscle weighs more than fat, and your body being weak includes your immune system not being the best, which absolutely sucks in the long run. Any kind of major illness you contract would be a lot easier to fight off (given it isn't a terminal illness) if your body could handle it with even a little bit more ease. Medicine would only get you so far.

I'm a pound heavier than you are and I feel the exact same way. It's relatively healthy but I hate it so I try to lose weight, knowing I shouldn't.

You guys have got to stop telling people that weights below 80 are healthy or even okay for a thirteen year old! They most certainly are not. Being underweight could seriously hurt you. Do not try to make people feel better about themselves if it could damage their health! This needs to be so much more stressed than it is.

no that’s no healthy you should gain weight immediately