Yeah me too. All these responses saying you should gain weight or else you will look anorexic is stupid and offensive. These people are just saying this because it is visually appealing to the male race and they have a perfect image of what females should always look like.

No it's not, I'm 13, 5'0 and 90 lb

Absolutely not I am the same!

I am 13 years old, 5'0 and weigh around like 105 pounds. But most of my friends weigh like 90 pounds or so. should i be worried?

I was wondering the same thing I'm 13 and 5 feet and weigh 90.5 is that normle?

Honestly weight has changed in the past few decades. 100-135 lbs is way too high. If you're 135 that's the equivalent to what you should be when you're a 30 year old. Don't listen to all these people cause if you're 88 you're fine just make sure you're healthy. I'm 85 lbs and I'm 13 5"1. Idgaf I'm healthy, rarely get sick, so unlike all these girls who are "thick" I'm gonna stay petite and try to stay the size I am and gain muscle. So don't tell these kids that they are "underweight" when this is the reason America is so obese. Cause the "average" weights for teens are horrible!!! You should be 80-90 lbs at 13 depending on your height.

thats what i am same height same age and i weigh the same as u

Um I’m 13 and 5’0 and 75lbs I have a small build though Is that bad

Is it bad that I'm only 5'2 and I'm 140 pounds?

I’m 13 and 5 foot 2 and I’m 121 pounds but idk if I’m healthy, is that bad?

I am thirteen, exactly five feet tall, and I weigh 135 pounds. Is that okay, because I have slight tummy fat.

Thank you this helped so much

Maybe if you have a little bit more of booty or thighs or breasts it's okaybor if you have some muscles

I'm 13 5'0 and I'm only 84 pounds. but I still eat a lot and I am very healthy with a strong immune system. it may run in my family though. could it be the fact that I have ADD? I'm not medicated. it can cause undereating. I have really big feet, I wear a size 9 & 1/2 in womens. my feet don't have any problems and I have no allergies or diseases.

I am 13, and I weigh 85 pounds and I am 4 foot, 11. Should I be nurvous?