Hi I'm hannah and I have the same problem is there anything you learned that could help me

No your fine and its not about losing weight, its about being Healthy. Im 14 and weigh 154 pounds. So your doing fine and just remember to always weigh yourself in the morning before your drink water or anything. If you feel like you weigh a lot then just keep doing what your doing now and count you calories everyday as long as you don't make it to 3,000 cals then you shouldn't gain a pound.

all i can tell you is that you should count your calories and do some exorcising. Its not going to be easy at first but it slowly gets better. Don't make it to 3,000 cals or that is going to make you gain one pound. You shouldn't eat out at places that much. If you do eat out then make sure you found something with low calories. Watch out though because the sodium might be in something that is in low calories so if your following my advise and the results are the same then it may be the sodium. Everything takes time.a

I'm 14 and about 5ft6, I weigh 118lbs. I play many sports but mainly soccer. Am I under weight?? Is that bad?? Looking at these comments it seems so.....

I'm 14 and 5'6 and I weight about 136 lbs. I swim for an east coast championship team and I practice intensley for 2 hours 5 times a week. I walk or run close to 10 miles per week. If you want to lose weight (not that you have to bc it's perfectly normal to be at your weight at this height) find an excercise that fits your schedule and do it! Eat healthier too, substitute chips or something like that for nuts, or veggies. A great healthy snack is apples and peanut butter. Good luck!

As long as you eat right you are fine but you are under weight

Hi I'm 14 and 5'7" and I weigh 197 pounds.
I play a bit of tennis but that's about it.
I feel really insecure and I get bullied a lot.
If you have any tips, please Email me

I'm 14 and 5' 6 but I only weigh 90 lbs and I'm healthy and active but I think i should try to gain more muscle to get my weight up. If anyone knows any good excersizes to help me gain muscle in my arms, legs, and back please tell me.

Same I am tall I am 5.6 but I horseback ride I can see my ribs but still feel fat

Hi, I'm Julia and I am 5'6" and I weigh 160 lbs. I walk to and from the store almost everyday this summer if not I'm swimming and working out, I don't starve myself but I only eat a little everyday, and I have huge thighs and and a butt and boobs of course, but I also have a gut, and it's smaller than a handful, I am called fat by everyone in my school because I have stretch marks on my arms and thighs, but I'm a big person, I have long arms about 6 inches away from my knees by my side, and I have thunder thighs, am I fat?
Please give me your feedback ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am 5’7” and am 93 pounds I don’t do any sports or workout

i am 14 and 91lbs at 5'6 hight i wish i was your weight

Hey! I'm 14 and about 146 pounds and 5'6 I play basketball, softball and field hockey.. try doing more sports and just watch your portions.. My muscle percentage is way more than my fat.. and my doctor tells me that I'm healthy for my age because of all of the sports I do:)