I'm turning 14 in two months and I weigh 127 lbs. I'm in volleyball and I do work out almost everyday at school because of PE and of course I work out at home sometimes whenever I can but I'm still very insecure and scared because I'm not in much sports and i have a belly kinda? Which isn't bad at all but I'm a very insecure teen. Is this good weight or should I start working out more? Please help!

I'm 5'6 14 years and 146 pounds

I'm 5'6 and weigh 150

You sound perfect. I'm 14 and 5'6 and I weigh 123 pounds. I look thin but I'm pretty muscular though I don't play sports. My doctor says I'm perfect weight for my height. If I were two inches taller I would prob'ly be the same weight

Hi, I'm 15 5'6 1/2 and I weigh 126 . YOUR PERFECT. Ur weight is just a number . Look if ur arms are tone. If not then work out to loose fat and increase muscle. Mind u , gaining muscle will make u weigh more so don't worry. U should be working out 30 mins a day. The first 20 burns fat, the other ten minutes gains muscle :)

I am really athletic too and the same height and age I weigh 89 I'm wondering if that's average but I eat a ton and never EVER have missed a meal but some people say I look anoreix

guys is it bad i am 14, 5”6 but i’m 98lb and i still want to lose more weight??

i really want to weigh that amount- how do you achieve it?

just work out more and try to tone your legs and core

Yeah I believe that your weight is perfectly fine. I'm 14 and am 5 foot 6 and am 130 pounds, I play soccer, basketball, frisbee, and run for track.

I weigh the same amount but 157

Yes, this is normal. You weigh a healthy amount for someone of your age and height. I'm the same age and height and weight. I run and walk a lot and I'm still healthy. Keep doing exactly what you're doing!

I am 14 at 5'6 and I weigh about the same as you , I do basketball training everyday and swim every week. As long as u feel comfortable and healthy your fine , I feel healthy. I'm confident but would like to lose weight just so I can play better and get healthier. Its not the weight that counts , like it could say like 200 pounds but u have only like 5% body fat , It really just depends on what u do and what u eat.

Hi im about 5'6 I dont really do any sport, I weigh about 124lbs (56kg) is this overweight? Everyone my age seems a lot skinnier than me. Any advice please reply x

im a 14 year old girl 5'6 and I weight about 123lbs but I tend to work out a lot but not eat much