You're good! Maybe even a little but underweight, so don't worry! I am 14 and 5'6" ish and weigh about 130. Besides, you're beauty isn't in your weight.

I feel underweight

I am alot like your daughter im 14 and im 126 pounds:3 I have a horse and horse ride, so im not that light even though people would look at me and think i am :D

I'm 17 I weight 7 and a half stone and my height is 5'3

Hi, I'm a 14 year old who is 5'6. I run, bike, play basketball, take walks, and go outside everyday. I'm 129 pounds, and I'm wondering, is that underweight?

Thanks!

I also eat a lot but sometimes don't eat as much as I should.

I'm Bella. And I'm 5ft6. I'm 14. And I'm 113. They said it was normal. Is it not

I'm sure you are healthy and exercising normally. If your not then you should try to make a schedule for exercise. Try looking on buzz feed for some quick morning workouts. There's one that is just about 4 minutes long and its really helpful just to stay healthy and get stronger! I'm also your same age and there's plenty of kids who are just like you. Don't feel ashamed about your weight. Many people just are born a little bit heavier than everyone else and that's completely normal! Just make sure your not eating too much junk food or fast food and maintaining a good amount of simple exercises daily to help you!

hi I am 14 and 5'6 but I weigh 127 pounds. I play competitive softball and volley ball and I play basketball and run track for my school. Is that a good weight?

I'm 5'6.5 14 years old and i'm 112 pound.

I'm 14 and 5'6 also. I weigh 103 and am very active, eat healthy, and have lots of muscle. I would just recommend going to the gym and eat healthy.

Your perfectly fine I have a few friends like that. You may want to just think about getting more exercise and eating healthy, but not to loose weight. It's just something every one your age should be doing! You have nothing to be worried about, perfectly Normal:)

I'm 14 and I weigh 125 and I play basketball and run cross country and track. But most people that aren't in sports weigh 165 in my school but anyway I think no matter what weight you are you are beautiful either way!(:

You're perfectly fine, not everyone has the same body shape so as long as you stay under 300 pounds when you're an adult you're healthy! I'm about the same weight and since I'm highly Irish I'm built much bigger than most girls and that just means I can put up a better fight!

I bet you're beautiful! The only real "advice" I can think of is get on a light diet. You don't have to change much but if you check what you eat some items can make the fat go away.