I feel as if I'm your sister cause im 14 and used to be in gymnastics and was once thin and fit now I quit gymnastics cause my gym only alliwed ages 2-12 and I stopped doing it also and feel as if I lost my shape

I also weight 114

I'm 14 years old. My height is 4'9 and my weight keeps changing.
My lowest is 113 and my highest is 117 .....is that normal for my age and height

That is normal enough, you may be a bit overweight though.

Same here. I came here because I was insecure about my body. Anyway to keep the weight off?

Yea im also really active as a 14 yo girl and i used to be much bigher before sports but now im really in good shape.. Since i proportion my weight through my body well i look much smaller than i am idk if thats good but im currently 180 lbs and im built real broad sooo i think im okay

Yes it will, I ran Cross Country and Track and you use your core muscles all the time when you run, I have abs now because of running

i would suggest running that "mile" ;) keep up the work

Omg I’m literally the same exact way as your daughter. Couldn’t have said it any better. Except for the part about eating a lot

Damn you’re short. That might be a little overweight for your hieght tho

Ok so I'm 11 I've had a lot of body problems in 5"4 and 141 pounds and I'm a girl don't worry your fine and don't let anyone tell you otherwise bye hope you have a great day:)

Don't worry your amazing

I’m 5’6 I’m 14 and I weigh 178 is that a good size?

I don't know how to exit off of the reply... sorry

I weigh about the same and I am same age same height. I think I am fat and think people at school think so as Well, but people tell me I am not, but I still think I am. I don't play sports either. I never feel comfortable in what I wear, but I want to...