I am the same i am 5'6 160lb i walk everywhere i get it i think it is just the muscle mass because muscle weighs more than fat you're not fat trust me it's just the fact that we are thick

I'm 14 and I'm 5'6 I weigh 140lb I feel like that's to much

i’m 5’6 and 13 and i weigh 180 and is that overweight

im 14 and am fat 138.3

and i m 5'6"

Hi I’m Ava I’m 14 5ft6 and I weigh 127 pounds I’m fairly active. I play soccer year round and lacrosse. My stomach seems a little pudgy so I’ve been doing a lot of core exercises recently and they have been working really well. I just want to make sure I’m not overweight because compared to my friends I feel big but could it just be muscle?

I'm the same but play sports and I feel I should loose weight but only because my weight is not muscle it's mostly belly fat and I'm also scared that my weight is something people will notice I need advice on how to lose weight slight problem also is ha have a MAJOR! SWEET TOOTH!! plz help

something that really helped me was to watch what i eat. i make sure i dont eat to much and i was do little exercises at might like 10 min exercise videos

I just recently turned 14 and I’m 5’6 and weight mainly 180-190. I am an athlete and lift weights at least 1-2 times a week since i have 2 gym classes, does anyone know if I’m just overweight for my age or anything else?

I'm 14, and I weigh 206. I'm with you kid. #thiccasfuck

I'm 14 5'7 and I play softball. Only 2 practices a week, but I'm also always outside on the weekends. But I still weigh 206. So I think you're ok. Just be confident with whatever, you have. I'm kinda chubby, and I still wear crop tops, and booty shorts all summer long. So I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you're happy

203??? I don’t think that is the average weight of a 13 yr old going on 14.

ur below half the friggen average weight see doctor pls

I’m 14 5’5.5 and I’m also 150 I do equestrian and golf so being our weight is normal, ya sure others will try to be a skinny Barbie but they are the unhealthy ones. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise

I’m 5’6 and 109 pounds I think I’m too big but my weight is small