Same your probably fine because I'm 14 5'6 and 109!! But I do get called a bean pole a lot

I'm 14 and 257+ XD

Hey so i am also 14 and i would say go to the gym some and if u arent comfortable with that start at home with family cause that always helps. Go to the gym and take a tutorial if u dont know w hat to do, they always have them. Hope this helped

Me too I'm 5'6 and I wiegh about 163 I'm not vary active but I'm stating to watch what I'm eating, and jogging but I want to know what ells todo

I'm 14 and 5'g and I weigh 109 is that normal? Am I underweight?

5'6 sorry I typed something else in

hey, i'm a 14 year old girl who's 5'6 1/2 and weighs 110. I'm really athletic but should I be trying to gain weight?

Hi! I'm 14 and 5'6 and I weigh 130lbs and i don't play any sports, is that a good weight?

Hi, my name is Kailey. My problem is kind of weight and sleep related.
I'm 14 years old. As for my height, I'm not sure what it is (but I'm guessing 5'5-5'7"). My weight is usually ranging from 109-112lbs ever since winter break started, which was about 2-3 weeks ago, I think. Before winter break had started, I was at a steady 116-118. I think I'm losing weight because of my sleep problems. What I mean by "sleep problems" is that almost every night, I will stay up until about 6-7am no matter what time I'd woke up the day before. My family is very angry and/or disappointed with this, but I've been going through it for all my life including when I was old enough to crawl. My mom used to tell me these stories of how I used to be crawling around in our old pitch black kitchen during night time when everyone else in the house would be asleep. I don't want to take any medicines for my problem (even though my aunt had recommended some for me not too long ago) because I'm kind of afraid of taking them. Anyway, I think I'm losing weight because of my sleep schedule is because around 4 or 5am, I'll get very hungry but I won't get up to go get anything to eat. Then I'll go to sleep and wake up at about 8pm, and that's a long time to be hungry.
I wanted to know if there's anything I can do for my sleep problems and what I can do to keep my weight the same instead of losing more weight.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi my name is Bella and I'm 14. I'm also 5'6 and weigh 90 pounds, I'm not unhealthy it's just hard for me to gain weight and now I am trying to but I don't know what weight to aim at. So what is a healthy weight for a 14 year old who is 5'6.

I'm the same height and weight as you. I walk a lot, and swim. I'd recommend exercise like crunches and lunges. I'd start with a part of your body that you want to lose weight the most. Then start small and build up from there. I do lunges crunches squats wall sits ECT. Every night about 2 hours before I settle down. Hope this helps:)

I'm 14 years old, 5'6 and I weigh around 103 pounds. I play basketball and do boxing. Is my weight ok??

Hi Im 14 and weigh 105 pounds . I love to eat !!!! I play 1 sport that im dedicated too thats softball.im in 8th grade and last year in the beggingin of 7th grade i weighed 200 lbs .I turned too food bc my partents split up lost friends dealed with family members passing away and untill someone told me i was going to die if i kept eating this way thats when it hit me . I started lifting weights actually doing P.E. and running after school and going to off-season . You girls are perfect no matter your body shape and whatverer your flaws are .Every one has a place in this world for a reason .

Hunny your weights fine Be proud of yourself

don't call someone skinny, it's a derogatory term, also you being large doesn't make people smaller than you skinny, they could also be overweight. thanks.