I'm 14 and weigh 160.and I'm a dancer who isn't that strong. should I workout and drink more water than I do? I don't know..

That's overweight sweetie

YES YOU ARE FINE

I'm 14 5'6" and I hardly eat, When i do it's junk food, ugh. But I'm in hockey, Bowling, Skiing, Snowboarding, and Volleyball and no matter what I do i can't much lower than 165lbs so you guys should be happy, my doctors say it's mostly muscle but it's hard to deny seeing fat on your body. Also it's natural for a woman, young in adolescence especially to be gaining weight, at this point in life our bodies are being prepped for child birth and our body packs on the pounds, and fat to be able to support a bad, especially the little bit of belly fat, just try not to be to embarrassed and keep up with eating it's no funny starving and watching the scale all your life.

you both are at very good weight for your age but if you want to loose a few extra pounds try lowering your intake( not starving yourself ) but just enough to where your not constinatly eating and if you do have snacks try having fruit instead of other things. another thing I found that is helpful is drink ALOT of water it will flush your system out and will help you loose a lot of its consistent... I hope this helps:)

ya I'm the same age and I'm 105

Hi, I am also 14 and 5'6" I weigh about the same as you and have the same problem I'm very sporty with volleyball and running track but I'm trying to work out more to get more muscle not nessisarily eat more because I love food a lot and eat plenty, but I'd like to weigh a little not than I do right now and I think working on my muscle will help me with that.

You can start running instead of walking your mile and do squats if you don't have any equipment

Hi I'm a 14 almost 15 year old and I'm 5'8 and I weight 149 pounds and I danced for 11 years and now play 3 seasons of lacrosse and I was wondering if that's the average weight! Thank you!

I know it has been a year from these comments because I was looking at things for my too. I am 5,4 and weight just about 160 and my weight alternates all the time. I'm sure ur not chubby. I play sports as well and I am slightly pudgy. It makes me irritated but we all have different bodies so it takes time for our fats and muscles to form in the right places as we get older. :)

hey my name is Chloe i'm having the same thing happening to me, but for me i have a pool party this weekend and i look fat in my bathing suit so i'm coshes. but all u need to worry about is how u feel. we r not the same. we look and act different. Keep Ur chin up high and say i'm proud to be me.

it seems you're a bit underweight, but if your build is naturally slim, you should be fine

I'm 14 and I weight about 150. I am 5' 6.5" and I run about two+ miles everyday, am a vegetarian, and I play soccer. I am trying out for my school track team next year but I really need to lose weight so I can run faster, but whenever I work out all I get is muscle and I just need to get ride of the fat on my thighs and stomach. Any tips?

You are beautiful, no matter what your weight is. Remember that.

I am 149 pounds and 5 foot 6 inches and i do dance not that much though. Is that normal?