It's gotta be loud music and listening to the music I like. I like it loud folks and no one tells me that I have to turn it down nor do I have to skip the songs with profanity.

No lectures from the peanut gallary. I run on a TM and I can listen to all the music I want.

Also...it's been my therapist of sorts. I cannot tell you how many miles I've logged that have taken out any sort of personal angst I may have been experiencing.

Its simple and surrealistic, yet challenging nature.
I like the competition...

solitude.
Amen.
Its simple and surrealistic, yet challenging nature. What is it with you guys wrapped up in all this solitude...nature...and stuff??? You make me sound like a head bangin' dimwit with my loud music that I like to run to. :P

Well said PF, that nails it for me too. :wiggle: My shoes are Mizuno Wave Legends, nothing else will do. Oh and 1 of my current pairs are purple.

I run trails and enjoy the solitude as well. I wear headphones and also enjoy the scenery (enjoying the quiet nature sounds is impossible due to the close proximity of the freeway). Occassionally I'll stop and have a staredown with a squirrel until he finally scurries away, but otherwise it's just me and the road.

~Astara~