the pre-cum does contain sperm.

please know what you are talking about before you post to forums. there are young folks reading these things, and need accurate information.

i am wondering if i am pregnant.
my breast are so sore and i experienece a burning sensation, very uncomfterble, so i squeeze them and some clear fluid came out. I also have naseau; my stomach is upset most of the time and for the first time i havent broke out like i do when i am about to get my period..well my period should come in 2 days so im waiting till then to take another pregnancy test because i took a test 4 days ago but it came out negative...i read that all woman are diffent, so maybe my pregnancy hormones arent enough to be shown yet in a pregnancy test? i really hope i am pregnant. i have been trying to concieve for 9months..well feel free to give me comments or suggestions. thanks :-)

And who are you doctor know it all PULLING OUT IS A VERY INEFFECTIVE WAY OF AVOIDING PREGNANCY!!!!!! UNTIL YOU OBTAIN A MEDICAL DEGREE GIVING THE KNOWLEDGE TO GIVE TRUE AND ACCURATE ADVICE YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR UNEDUCATED GUESSES TO YOURSELF BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN WHO SADLY BUT SURELY GO TO DUMB PLACES LIKE THESE TO GET ADVICE INSTEAD OF GOING TO A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. As many have told you in this forum it only takes one and pre cum has more sperm than actual nut, the ejaculate it used to push the precum further into the vagina aiding in effective impregnation. So watch ur mouth know it all, if you are female I hope and pray you don't follow your own advice very well, as for people out there seeking medical advice call a doctor, or go to your local health department after all it is confidential!!!!! wish to remain anonymous, Registered Nurse of kentucky

Take a sex class, precum does have sperm. My cousin got pregnant TWICE

Pulling out is not a method of contraception! I'd really advise going to your local family planning clinic to get proper contraceptive advice!

Hey the one above me, what if i came on my girl's vagina, but it was only a bit. once the first shot hit her vagina, i changed the direction of my penis rightaway and shoot elsewhere (while rubbing of the cum that was on the vagina).
Even though the sperm hits the vagina, it wouldn't have been deep enough to reach the egg right?

hello everybody i am wondering if i am pregnant my last period was may 24 2010 and ended the 28th me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the 28th the 30th and the 1st i was suppose to ovulate the 3 the 4 or the 7 one of those days sincemy boyfriend had ejaculated inside me when i had ovulated the next day i had tender sore breast, i have constipation,change in appetite and tired all the time i am wondering if i am pregnant i have a 28 day cycle and im suppose to get my period the 26th of june should i take a pregnacy test now or wait

anonymous wrote:

Guest wrote:

Lavagirl's information does not seem to have much research (in regards to pulling out).
Pulling out is actually an EFFECTIVE WAY to prevent pregnancy as long as it is preformed correctly. Pre-Cum generally tends to have VERRY LITTLE viable sperm in it, and the only way it could possibly have a considerable amount is if your partner has ejaculated directly prior to unprotected intercourse. If your partner does ejaculate prior to unprotected intercourse he is to thoroughly clean himself, and urinate.
It is best to pull out a couple of minute prior to male ejaculation, and to deal with it in a different manner, such as having him cum on your stomach, blowjob, etc. Or not at all. Whatever you and your partner choose.

While I'm not advocating unprotected sex using the pull out method, many people have used it with great success. The prevention rate is in the 90% range, along with Condoms, and birth control. It does not protect agains ANY STDs or HIV, however.

Beg to differ!! Lavagirl is quite correct! I found out the hard way! I too got pregnant this way.

Had Unprotected sex on the 2nd september 2010.The my period was early by 1week. I had period for 4days stop and resume today but todays period is kinda dilute or to say not so concentrate.Abit pinkish and watery.Could I be pregnant?

You can feel symptoms the first month! If there was a possibility of an exchange in bodily fluids try a pregnancy test just to be sure...if you feel more symptoms..even more of a reason to get a test.

>:( I am LITERALLY SHOCKED at some of the nonsense advice that's being given on here!! I HOPE & PRAY That all having suspicions of being pregnant will seek guidance from a Certified Medical Professional or better yet Get to your nearest OBGYN (or FREE CLINIC/PLANNED PARENTHOOD) ASAP IMMEDIATELY PRONTO!!!

That being said, Im also saddened that some don't already have the knowledge of how babies are conceived! Please go to your libraries, or again your local doctor's office and pick up some literature and Read it as many time as it takes for you to comprehend! please be informed, if nothing else than to prove wrong some of the ignorance that's posted on the Web. Those who are not on Birth Control, GET ON IT but remember that while you may not get pregnant (99.% if used correctly) you are 100% Susceptible to contracting a STD by not using a condom!

I am no means Miss High & Mighty and have had very few scary (what if) moments but these posts o.O I must say, are quite "interesting" to say the least.

Thank you to those who POSTED CORRECT ADVICE! Someone out there is definitely reading this info and will take it for TRUTH! To all my less knowledgeable folks, please please please Practice Safe SEX and in the event that you don't -speak with someone who knows what they're talking about... Not everything posted on the WEB is accurate information. :'(

I want to chime in and say that pre-cum normally does NOT have sperm in it, since, as the previous poster said, it comes from a completely different gland than does sperm. That gland is further "up" the reproductive tubes than where sperm are introduced, and therefore sperm are NOT released with the release of pre-cum.

And, the above poster was also correct in that the effectiveness of the withdrawal method, when used PERFECTLY, is somewhere in the mid-90% range.

HOWEVER, many people (i.e., probably most of you--but not all--who will say that you conceived using the withdrawal method) do not perform it perfectly. The male MUST pull out well before ejaculation and urinate after every ejaculation so as to prevent sperm from remaining in the urethra. For this reason, the male must be very well in-tune with his orgasm and should have some control over it. This is why it is a less effective method for young men, men who are prone to premature ejaculation, and the like. It can be quite effective for practiced couples, but I would definitely NOT recommend it for young (esp. teenaged couples), non-monogamous relationships, people who want to prevent STD transmission, or if either person in the relationship is not comfortable with the method. It should also not be used for girl-on-top positions, as it is more difficult for the woman to know when to "dismomunt" at the right moment.

Those of you who have "done your research" have not been "researching" the correct way to garner accurate information. Everything I have said so far has been demonstrated empirically; if you disagree with it, I urge you to find peer-reviewed, scientific articles to challenge my assertions.

As with any form of birth control, there will ALWAYS be people for whom it has failed. Plenty of women have gotten pregnant using the pill perfectly, with an IUD, or even using multiple forms of contraception in tandem. This is because NO FORM of contraception is 100% effective; statistically, there are people who have conceived using every form of birth control. Just because it did not work for you does not mean that it is 100% ineffective. Out of every 100 women who use the withdrawal method perfectly, 6 of them will become pregnant after a year. If you're comfortable with those odds, do not have to prevent STD transmission, and are prepared to face the consequences if you're one of the 6% who falls pregnant, then by all means, practice the withdrawal method. If you'd like more protection, try condoms (2-3 women out of every 100 using them will become pregnant after a year of use), hormonal birth control (4 out of every 1,000 will become pregnant), or the "buddy system" (using 2+ methods at once--condoms + withdrawal, for example. 2 out of every 1,000 will become pregnant that way, statistically).

hey everyone well im 17 and i live with my bf and we have unprotected sex everyday and my period was due today (01-24-11) and still hasnt come i actually get really bad cramps like abt 3 days before my period and now i got no cramping but aore breast i also be getting this when my period is about to begin but idk cause i have no cramping and let me mention that on the 15 a week ago i had cramping through the whole day it wasnt as painful as when im going to get my period but it did kinda hurt.. plz help :/ i really want to have a baby been trying for 3 months now

I just have one question.... I many weeks after you have sex can you experience signs of being pregnant??

Hi, I am so stressed out about getting pregnant. I had a miscarriage last year and since then been tryin to get pregnant again I had sex around the 14 days after my period. I am due on in abot 8 days and I am so worried that I mite not be. My breast are sore and I had sum light cramp and headache so I am thinking I could be also been eating alot. But again this could be a sign of my period just confussed on what to be thinkin