Well i do have white hair and i get Hair color everytime i take a haircut, my hair grows fast like everytime i get a haircut it grows fast in just 2 weeks, and yes hair color do cost alot, and i`d like to ask is their any ways to make it grow slower? I`m from the philippines.

Your lucky. Many of us would welcome our hair to grow much faster than it does. But your right, it does get expensive when you dye your hair so often because of regrowth. Unfortunatly, it is what it is. I have never heard of anything that will slow the process down tho. I dye my hair to, probably every 6 week's. When i go i have about a quarter inch of regrowth. What do you consider to much? More than a quarter, maybe an inch?

An inch, more than it =/, i`m a guy i hate my hair growing fast xD

I guess your stuck with it, as there is not much you can do other than shave your head i guess. shrug!

Is using hair dye every 2 weeks dangerous?

It's not if it's done professionally. Over the counter hair dye's contain a ton of peroxide and harsh drying agent's. The professional stylist has product's that are gentle to the hair and they use the proper conditioning treatments. I assume that you only get your root's touched up every other week correct. You should be fine. If your stylist saw a concern he/she should make you aware.