hi
what would you say this is --
on my testicals there are a lot of white spots, similar to whiteheads on your face. i can burst em and like whiteheads on face u get that white stuff come out (white blood cells? i dunno).

they're a bit itchy

and also there are some harder spots, that can't burst, and are painful to try and burst (although that might be because i am effectly pinching as hard as i can). sometimes they get itchy as well.

its like a flea bite, theyre only itchy once you start itching them.

none are on penis.

are they just cysts (the 2nd type)? and are the 1st tyope (1st paragraph) justl ike white heads but ... not on face...?

I shaved witha face razor (mac 3) ,My testicals>I even used a little shaving soap,.. I noticed that I nicked myself in a few places,.. & it blead a lot, I wore a bandade on it,.. Those whiteheads that you mentioned> I seamed to shave some them off,Got those red bumps,.. & they are blister like,.dark red where those "whiteheads"were, root of the hair? Went to my doctor,.. he said,. shaving was a bad Idea,.. & that it might not heal that well, He said its feliculitous ( irritated hair folicule- u get it from shaving) & it does not seem like it has headled,..looks like like I have big dark red dots blister like,.. not pretty, even went back a few months later,.. He said same,.. He said its not an std, you got it from shaving,... any opinion,... i'm not quite sure,.. now,

Ny2010

i m afraid i cant help you you may get more of a response in sexualy dysfunction

I have had these white spots on my testicals for about three and a half years, they arent like bumps its like the color of the skin has changed to a pale white, I havent spoken of this to anyone, What is it?

Thats because you shaved in the direction against the flow of the hair. Try shaving with the direction of the hair (i.e. downwards not upwards) and you get the irritation or red spots.

ok i had these and they are basically ingrown hair follicles, DO NOT POP THEM! it aggravates them and they get bigger. you can have them removed by a doctor they need to be cut out. very quick and easy operation.

i had 1 i removed it in the bath with toe nail clippers the reason that u can not burst them is cuz that white stuff is in like a small sack right under the skin i would not advise any of u 2 do it only reason i did it cuz i don't give a flying f**k if i self implode and its on the news just leave it alone :Pred