I received this recipe via FlyLady.net's mailing list. It's from the author of Saving Dinner, Leanne Ely. I served it tonight -- it's easy to prepare and is delicious. I didn't premix the spices, I simply sprinkled them directly onto the meat. Also, I didn't use garlic powder; instead, I saut ed minced garlic before adding the chicken to the skillet. I went heavier on the cayenne, too. Garlic Lime Chicken Serves 6 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon onion powder 1/2 teaspoon thyme 6 boneless skinless chicken breast 2 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons olive oil 1/2 cup chicken broth 4 tablespoons lime juice In a bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken breasts. In a skillet heat butter and olive oil together over medium high heat. Saute chicken until golden brown on each side, about 5 minutes on either side or until no longer pink in the center. Remove chicken and add lime juice and chicken broth to the pan, whisking up the browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Keep cooking until sauce has reduced slightly. Add chicken back to the pan to thoroughly coat and serve. Per Serving: 343 Calories; 11g Fat (31.1% calories from fat); 55g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 147mg Cholesterol; 612mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.

I will have to give this a try, sounds yummy.

Sounds most excellent--thank you!

Ooh, that does sound good, and I took chicken out for dinner too. YUM!

What did you serve it with?