hi friends please tell me if anyone no about this .i want to know that when we guys do masterbate or doing sex with girlfriend ,you notice that in your penis a gel type things comes first before your sperm and it comes very early when we get erect so tell me if only this gel left in vagina will it cause pregnancy problem to girl.

I think what you are referring to is precum. It is produced by the Cowper's gland.

There is some debate as to whether or not it can cause pregnancy. The general feeling is that if you have not ejaculated yet, or have urinated, then there would be no semen in your urethra to get washed out by this fluid.

If you have already ejaculated, then there is a chance that semen could be mixed in with this fluid and result in pregnancy.

Hope it helps

ya i am talking about the precum if it comes and sperm will come after some time then their will be no chance of pregnancy if this precum left in vagina.. instead of sperm.means i leave sperm outside because this precum comes very early before my sperm so that i m asking this.so tell me.

I don't completely understand your post.

If you don't ejaculate before you enter her vagina and just leave precum in there, then most likely there is no semen (no sperm) so you should be OK.

Why risk it though, use a condom.