Hello, Since the start of the new year, I have been working on retracting my foreskin, I have made some progress, but very little. At the moment I can get about half the head out while flaccid with lubrication, But I was wondering, should I work through the discomfort and pull it over the head, or keep slowly pulling it back daily with lubrication? I try to clean it in the shower by pulling open the foreskin with my fingers and letting water fill it, would this be an effective cleaning method till I can pull it back?

I'm in the same boat as you, and from what I've heard, pulling the foreskin back over the head too soon could cause it to get stuck, which does not sound like a good time at all. I think taking it slow but steady is our best bet.

I have some what of your problems I have exrta skin on my penis and I sometimes pull my foreskin bac when I'm taking a shower but I wanna have sex with my girl friend but I scared to let her find out about this problem I have