Recently I have heard for some article on a timesaving 5-day workout schedule. I think it must be perfectly designed for the average young professional male. I wanted to do something like that with my friend, but we need info about it. We want to achieve quicker results so we think this 5-day workout schedule might be perfect. Can you tell me more about way how to perform it?

5-day workout schedule is perfect regimen for someone what wants to achieve quicker results, whether it is for mass or general fitness. Also it might be perfect for people who are willing to spend more time at the gym. This schedule provides you with enough time to give each muscle group a rest. Also it will allow you the flexibility to work each muscle group to its full potential. 3 day schedule is little bit different, which is designed for people who want to sustain their current physiques. Contrary, this 5-day workout schedule can be used for maintenance or to build up mass. This schedule will build mass effectively since it allows each muscle group to be trained to its maximum potential every week. You'll have the time to focus your efforts on each muscle by performing an extra 3 to 5 sets. Also it is allowed by packing on the weights, a luxury you don't get with the 3-day routine.

Here is a link of 5-day workout schedule

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use