I couldn't have said it better. Thank you.

Your daughter is gross...get that child some help.
How dose a mother let their little girl go around playing with herself..yew

Please get ur daughter some help. Get her into dance or something!!! Make her stop touching herself so much ...it's creepy to see little kids humping things and masterbating so young

No one has to teach us to masturbate; we're conceived sexually and start to masturbate as early as 9 months or perhaps even in-utero. Do you really think early humans from 6 million years ago, or perhaps early (modern) humans from 200,000 years ago really sat down and had a 'sex talk' with their offspring? It's a natural urge that we all experience and is not connected to sexual abuse in most cases.

Relax. Teach discretion if you're not on the liberal end of the scale and remember that it's cheaper than buying a toy and just as innocent as anything else.

Also, I don't really understand why you wouldn't teach your child about sex as early as 2. The best thing my parents did for me was to tell me how they conceived my brother and showing me how he'd be born, instead of telling me that a dumb bird would bring him here. Especially since mum was puking the entire 9 months. It didn't scar me for life.

6 is ok my daughter humps her teedy bear an gets seat an breathes real hard..she really gets into it for like 20-30 minutes an she openly madterbates in the car or while watching t.v I allow... 

_removed_

I disagree i masturbated when I was a toddler my mom told me.She always told me to do it in private and wash my fingers afterwards

wow you are so old fashion every child has those feelings it is normal

I think girls discover what feels good much younger than boys due to the way they are built. They are going to scratch an itch or rub against something and "wheee, that feels nice". When a guy scratches his balls all he does is irritate them and the chances of accidentally rubbing against something and getting any good feelings are nearly non existent. I can't see a guy scratching his penis and getting the big "O" without learning how to make it happen from someone else.
So a very young girl may discover something that feels super good. Why tell her it's a bad thing when she is going to want that later with her bf or husband? After 50+ years of marriage my wife still can't decide if sex is good, bad, ok or evil. She knows the saying is we are supposed to enjoy it but she feels guilty afterward which ruins it for me and for her.

It is a well-established fact that young people who masturbate (and don't feel guilty about it) wait longer with sex. This is probably because they have this other, simpler, way to fulfill their body's needs.

All of these problems is very easy to solve I'm a retired sexologist and I can help to stop all of the sex issues guaranteed just tweet or email me

Health Guru

Why are they problems? The only one it seems to be a problem to is you!
Masturbation is they best way for a youngster to learn about there own body and it's also the best way to help relieve stress build up.