'Displacement of Solar Plexus' what does it exactly mean? Could plz make it understandable for me in a simple words. Does it mean problems with the bowel movements?

i have had all of the symptoms you guys have been talking about. they said endometriosis, ibs, i had inflamation in my intestings when the did a colonoscopy and uper GI scope. i had horrible cramping that they said was from ovarian cysts. Ihad horrible spasms in my rectum that hurt terribly. Mine is much better now but i have to watch what i eat and more than anything say calm. stress is the biggest trigger and makes it worse. i still have flare ups. i don't know what it is either. i suggest alternative medicines, exercise (I know is hard when you are so tired). I have been to so many docs about this and at one point was having around 10 painful cramping bowel movements a day. cleanses help but be careful and be safe. magnets help. herbs and message. bee sting therapy (by certified therapist) did wonders for me. i wish you all luck and the solar plexus is a good thing to look into.

true. Its an ancient Indian remedy that includes no scan and no medicine. And it works.

How can i differentiate between IBS and navel displacement? Also please help to find a specialist for navel displacement. I'm in pain.

Hi can you please provide email address please