Lately me and my husband have been thinking about doing anal sex, he has always loved it (from past relationships) he is nice enough to let me decide on my own and not pressure me into it.
I have always been curious about it but worried about faeces, painful problems or anything else that will leave me embarrassed... It's coming up to our 3rd year of marriage and i would really love to surprise him and letting him to have anal sex with me. 
But i don't want anything embarrassing happening, so i thought i'd read up on it first get some tips and help first from this site.
thank you~!

i wouldnt do it

Anal sex is quite rewarding for both you and your husband.  It is a sexual activity that really goes both ways.  Of course in the manner in which you expressed your interest, the best thing to do is start out slow with conversation: when to stop, whether to go deeper, more lubricant, etc.  Then the next step is to allow your husband to insert a well manicured finger or two that are lubricated into your anus.  The next step is to purchase a dildo/vibrator online or at a sex shop that you both can use to practice<3   Once you feel comfortable with your anus being entered, next go to his penis with a lot of lube both on your anus and inside as well as on him.  The first few times take it slowly to reach a comfort zone.   A method to allow both the dildo/vibrator and your husband's penis into your anus is to bear down as though you are trying to move your bowels.  With regards to the feces concern, you can give yourself a Fleet enema 1-2 hours prior to anal sex.  You may also switch over to a high fiber diet which will cause most of the fecal matter to exit you colon, rectum, and anus.  The two most important aspects of anal sex is taking one's time and personal hygiene.  Never allow your husband to come out of your anus and go directly into your vagina,  Also if you decide to use sex toys purchase an antibacteria soap to keep them clean.  The great thing about anal sex is that you can do to your husband what he does to you if he enjoys anal stimulation.  From a man's point of view anal orgasms are out of this world.  Contrary to what some say, if your husband enjoys the anal stimulation it will not make him a homosexual.  38% of heterosexual couples engage in anal sex in the US.  In order for your husband to become gay is genetic makeup would have to change.  Enjoy and Good Luck.