Thanks to steady health, I read a lot about glucomannan. I know that I can lose my weight thanks to this product, but I have never asked myself or read on the internet what is actually glucomannan and how it can help me lose weight?  Do I need to eat it or to drink it? Is this a powder actually? 

How to use it? Do I need to use it before meals, after meals, how many times per day? 

We all know that we can lose weight with this product, but I think that a lot of us have no idea what is glucomannan exactly. 

If anyone with more experience can tell us more about this, it would be great!

Thanks

Yes, you are right. We were talking about glucomannan a lot, but a lot of us don't know how this supplement works. 

People use glucomannan for years now. It is a powder, and it is naturally nutritional fiber, that comes from konjac plant. It is a very simple plant, it is not exotic as you might think. People are using this plant for years, they use it in the kitchens. There are a lot of great benefits. 

You don't eat it, you drink it. You need to mix it with the water, and drink it very quickly. You drink it when you feel that you are hungry, that is the point of this powder.   So, drink it three times daily, before each meal. 

That is basically it!

yes, this is a water - soluble polysaccharide, and we consider it as a dietary fiber. It is totally naturally, because it comes from rare plant, that you might never hard of it.  First time when I heard for konjic plant was three years ago, and I was like "what?". I was searching more about it, and I found a lot of interesting things. This plant is actually very useful and it really can help you. 

Of course, in the markets, we can find a glucomannan as food additive. It has a E number, but I don't know exactly which one.  

One benefit of glucomannan is that cleans your digestive system.