I just read about some new weight loss drug being approved by the FDA so I thought it finally might be something efficient. It still might be, but. This new pill combines an antidepressant with an anti-addiction medication. It has no other ingredient than substance usually given to, like heroin addicts and a regular antidepressant. So what, cupcakes are like heroin?
If it was enough, ok, so you accept you are an addict, take the pill and lose weight. But no. Results of decisive study were:
“When these (pills) are combined with a modestly reduced calorie diet, modest amounts of weight loss are achieved," she said. "One striking thing to note is the drop-out rate of 50 percent. This may have been due to side effects of medications”.
In the end, watch what you eat and exercise while you buy our pill and maybe you’ll lose a pound or two. What’s the point in this?

I agree