Hey, im a 15 year old guy, but I have a ton of arm hair compared to everybody else.
I really want to trim it and thin it to the point where its just like everybody else's, but I don't know which trimmer to get or how to use it.
I don't want to do it and have like little hairs standing up on my arm haha.
Help me out =]

i have the same exact problem as you, and am the same age. trimming it with a scissor helps, or using an electric shaver and a comb can help. Or try near that's supposed to make it grow back less thick. Good luck!

Hello there Traeto,

I have a brother who had similar problem last year and he even wanted to get rid of the hair on his chest because it was bothering him very much. And furthermore he started to sweat like a pig and he was relating this to the arm hairs. He was using scissors at first but then he gave up and he has shaved the whole thing.

Naturally there was problem when the hairs on his chest started to grow so he was feeling itch for the first two days. After that he has decided to way this hair and now he is doing that on a regularly basis.

First of all it lasts longer and second of all it doesn't itch when the hair starts to grow. If you can handle slight amount of pain than go to the beauty salon and do the waxing. Trust me you will notice the difference.