Hi, I have a question about hair trimmers. When they advertise hair trimmers for women the manufacturers say that these products are great for maintaining bikini area smooth without the irritation that waxing and shaving can give you. Well, I have bought one of those hair trimmers and I didn’t get the expected result. Maybe I used it wrong, but my bikini line wasn't near as smooth as when I wax it. Did you have some experience with hair trimmers for bikini area? Could you give me some tips on how I should use it to get the result?

Hi, it is true that manufacturers advertise hair trimmers as the best way to take care of the hair on your bikini area. Do you think women would buy these products if the commercial says that hair trimmers actually can not eliminate all of the hair on your bikini area? I don't think so. There are many bikini area hair trimmers on the market and not all of them are high quality, regardless to what the sales person might tell you. I have had some experience with hair trimmers and like you I was not satisfied with the results. The skin was not smooth at all and I was left with ridiculously short hair that I couldn't wax off. Maybe the problem was that I bought a cheep kind of hair trimmer and maybe the more expensive one would have given better results. I was so disappointed that I decided to go back to waxing. Today I use my hair trimmer when I want to shorten the hair to the appropriate length before the waxing. So I would have to say that hair trimmers may be great for men's beards and hair, but for women's bikini area I still think that there is nothing better than waxing.