Haha... True. And ppl don't visit doc for each and every querry, and so for these queries we have forums to discuss with others.

Absolutely untrue. Ovulation is directly caused by a surge in luteinizing hormone and positive feedback cycles of estrogen. Don't comment on the situation if you don't know what you're talking about.

You are wrong. Estrogen actually peaks at ovulation then falls while progesterone rises. Don't come for medical students.

Great answer, I chart my cycle using the app Clue and Ovia Fertility

Estrogen rises dramatically immediately before you ovulate, that is what the medical student would have meant.

ive been to the dr about this . if you are screwing before ovulation the smell will escalate way way worse. she needs to shower directly after to avoid it even then it will still happen if you spoof in her alot worse i feaked that i had an std thi id been in a 10year relationship it was purly because we were trying . the smell was horrid and google never helped so i went to a proper dr and she new purely from the smell i describe and strait aaway asked me jf i had sex because i was in ovulation stage.