Hi All,

I had this surgery done 3 days ago, and I just wondered if there was anyone else out there, who has had it done, or is looking at having it done??
Aimski

Hi there, how is your recovery going? I would just like to post and see how you're doing. How have things been going for you? Let me know if you're around. Thanks!

hey! recovery going pretty well..now!! It got pretty scary there for a while. Quite a lot of pain.....have been elevating for the best part of 13 days and I hope it has paid off...as now I can walk on my own for a little while with very little pain. I need to rest up after though :-D
anything spacific you would like to know more info on??

WEll I guess I'd like to know about how the surgery itself went. Was it a local or did you do general aenesthesia? How long are you expected to recover? I'm glad to hear that you're alreadyw alking--usually it takes months.

Hi there, I had surgery three days ago, and i had it dun by dr Nollau he's famous for the minimal invasive 2minute bunion op. Although the operation taken 20 minutes i walked out to the waiting room straight after. Its now day three and the last two days have been uncomfortable but nothing too drastic.. I'm so proud to have had this done and am very looking forward to a full recovery!!

It would be nice to hear from Anybody who has had the similar surgery (not the large incision one the minimal invasive bunion-surgery!!)

and it would be nice to hear how long it has taken for full recovery, as the surgery says i will be back n my feet in 6-8weeks :D