Whats the Biotin supplement that you were taking? i wanna give it a try, i need to shed some pounds.

I have been using Biotin for 6 months. My hair has grown from the back of my hairline to an inch past my neck. I have maintained my same weight with Biotin despite eating like a pig, but once I began exercising 3 days per week I lost weight!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, about a week ago (not even) I started taking Bioten to help my hair grow healthier. Well at the same time I also stopped my crash diet it didn't seem to be working as fast as I would have liked. Anyway, I had no idea that bioten helped in weight loss when I got it, but It's been making me digest food like crazzy, I have ate SO MUCH junk food this week, no lie, and I stepped on the scale today , expecting to have gained like atleast 5 pounds. Well little to my suprise I dropped 5 lbs! Then I checked the bottle, and was like wow this helps in weight loss!?? magic pill much? I think so. You guys, I only take like 1 to two a day of the 10000 mg it's crazzy how my body has been reacting to it. I feel great. I would highly recomend this. and also I would highly recomend prenatal vitamins EVEN if your not prego . (:

I used the lower dose and the biotin mixes. The strongest amount sold is 7500 by Sundown. Its a tiny pill and I now take that and finally saw the difference - nails, skin, hair and weight. However I also take Vitamin D 6000 which really helps weight - when you also get 3 servings of calcium. I lost weight quickly.

Biotin takes atleast 3months to show its complete result.. some may notice in a month too

YO MOMMA YO DADDY THEY TOOK SOME BIOTIN
THEY USED TO B FAT NOW THEYRE VERY THIN
LIKE PARIS HILTON AND HER TOWER IN FRANCE
THER SO SMALL THEY B TILTIN WHEN THEY MAKE ROMANCE

I TOOK IT TOO & SAW SOME RESULTS
NOW IM WANTED BY ALL TH SEX CULTS
IF YOU WANT THIS
WITHOUT LOSIN WATERWEIGHT BY HAVIN TO PISS

TAKE SOME BIOTIN I SAY SAY SAY
BIOTIN ALL THE WAY
IF U WANT MORE OF THIS
I REQUIRE A KISS

THATS MY PAYMENT BIATCHES
(it does work tho) :twisted:

where exactly can u find this medicine at

anonymous wrote:

so how long did it take to see the results for your hair and or weight loss? Any side effects? :D

No none at all. It makes your hair healthier and grown faster along with you're nails. It also helps you're skin. I haven't noticed weight loss, then again I don't pay attention and don't take alot of it.
You can get a bottle with 150 pills in it at WalMart for $3.
Defiantly worth it.

I started taking Biotin because I noticed my eyelashes were getting thin and I read on the internet that Biotin helped.  I started taking 5000mcg a day and about 3rd month I noticed that I started losing weight, withing 4 months I dropped 45 pounds, I was starting to think that I was sick.  I have always had a weight problem and have never been able to keep the weight off.  I not eat whatever I want and my weight stays the same...I truely belive the biotin played the major role in this weightloss and I didnt change any other habits except not eating out as much.  I know they say that most people dont have a deficency of this vitamin but I never ate the items they reccommmend that have biotin.  I will take this vitamin the rest of my life, I feel better when I take it and its very cheap.  I just read that it helps metabolism guess thats my answer!!!

I am a 20 year old, and I started taking biotin for my nails
With that being said, within 2 weeks my nails have grown tremendously

As I remember when I went to the doctor last month, I weighed 109.
Five minutes ago, I weighed myself and 102! I am tiny as it is.
In TWO weeks I lost 7 lbs!!!

I usually take 5 1,000mg a day. I guess I will only be taking 1 from now on.

i got mine at target. or you could get it at any drug store

I started taking Biotin for my eyelashes and my hair grows like crazy, dont see much help in my nails but the weight loss has been 40 pounds over the past year, I also take calcium and Vitamin D. I have had a weight problem my whole like and could look at food and gain weight, now I eat like crazy and still lose weight, it's almost made me think that I was sick it started coming off so fast, now I notice the bottle says it metobolizes fat aand carbs, Dont know but I will take 5000 mcg the rest of my life!!!!! LOVE THIS LITTLE PILL!!!!!

This is very true. I bought this product to help my hair grow in thicker and it did just that but i also lost weight :( and that was not what i wanted.

kavan wrote:

I was using some weight loss products and I managed to get rid of some extra pounds. My mother wanted to check out what it was, and she saw that it stood biotin on the bottle. She told me that this vitamin helped me loose weight. Is it true?

Yes it helps a lot with a little bit of exercies. You can order Biotin with free shipping (within continental US). You can even have a career as HST member with a rewarding income every month. Visit us at Herculesvitamins. Even Ali Fedotowsky endorsed it.

At what time fo say should i take Biotin?  i am 5' 2" and weight 217lbs. im currently taking folic acid 5mg/b12 - 2.4mg/ALA 1800mg all at night just before bed time.  i am also thinking of taking CLA as its said to have shown some aid in weight loss.  

i spoke to my dr. about weight loss medications:  metformin and xenical.  i run using wii fit plus free run for 1hr.  but my weight has been teeter tottering between 220 and 217.  this weeks weight is firs the first time low of 216.7lbs.  or 98.5kg.  

i was 185lbs pre pregnancy,  at 5 months i started to gain weight at a rate of 10lbs/mnth.  final weight was 249.  i have stopped breat feeding my son, as i didnt want the supplements to affect him.  he is now 6 months,  breast feeding did not prove as aid in weight loss for me.  

i dont have a heavy meals, but i think my ethnic food even if i eat a small quantity ends up being in high in calorie.  any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. :'(