Hi Lucky Clover and All,

I too have the same symptoms. Lost 65 lbs. Cannot drink or swallow and slowly dying. It's GMO foods. French scientist have proven the GMO food is causing tumors and digestive problems that never existed. No doctor can diagnose it because they are taught within a realm of diseases that exist only. As long as our government refuses to admit the problem..there will be no solution for us. It can also be said this is by plan to reduce population on this planet. I am doing better now I try not to eat anything with GMO in it..but that is now impossible due to lack of disclosure by food producers and Monsanto aggressive campaign to counter any disclosure for our protection.

Listen to what your stomach craves..eat, and hope you are eating more than what is coming up.

Hi to whom it may concern, I believe what you said about the lack of disclosures by Monsanto they are also responsible for putting many good farmers out of business that wont comply to using there geneticly altered seeds for mostly corn crops, this is how they do it, somehow they managed to get a patent on these seeds which in itself it crazy, this is the root of how they have become so powerful because its utterly impossible to keep the wind from blowing so in turn its impossible for any other farmer to keep Monsantos seed from infesting there crops whch by the way has ruined any good seeds that they have caerfully preserved and passed down from generation to generation, And to add insult to injury there the ones that are being sued for monsantos plants popping up on there farms absolutely rIdulious right, Monsanto claims that because they have geneticly.altered these seeds that this makes it there property so they claim exclusive rights to any plants that are produced from these seeds so if any plants are found in a farmers fields he's sued for infringements rights of there property mind you these fields are so close to eachother theres no way the farmers can keep monsantos seeds from infesting there crops and no this monsanto has testers out there daily so they can put these poor farmers out of business or they have to settle out of court because they dont have the money to fight this huge corp. and of course with a no discloser clause so they cant even tell anyone (real nice huh) or they can always give in and use monsanto seeds,and be owned by Monsanto, Monsanto has almost total control over the food industry and many other corp. that go by fictious business names you;d be surprised of who they own, There seeds have been modified im not an expert but ill try and explain why we should be afraid of them having such power over us and what we eat they have combined cells to formulate a seed that can fight off pest along with producing larger plants and crops, they have altered cells and made mutant seeds by adding a the pesticide into the seed itself so they dont have to srpay pesticides its already in the seed This is done at the genetic level so there really changing the whole process of how plants are grown and without years of testing to make sure theres know problems down the line from these altered seeds we have no recourse for if and when people get sick so wow how great for Monsanto corp. This company has bullied there way to the top they have somehow managed to basicly bypass any laws that pertect us from there mutant seeds i beleive that these mutant crops mostly corn is used in just about everything we buy and eat everyday that its the cause of many health problems like diebetes, heart dis. obesity these are just some of the health condition into just about everything we eat without disclosure we have know idea whats in our food so in turn we dont get to choose what goes into our bodies so that gives Monsanto complete freedom to do what ever they want including population control and what ever makes the corp. the most and quickest cash, I hope someday somehow they will have to disclose what there doing and be held accountable for what they have done, no one corp. should have such power but they do god help us all of and.good luck to all of us where going to need it. oh and by the way im not the only one that feels this way theres thousands of people fighting for our rights but its like trying to stop a train with a car almost impossible but hopefully they;ll keep trying to inform people and this is just my small way of trying to help thank you and have nice life

signed, 1 of little people

I have the same symptoms for 2 weeks now.. feeling uncomfortable.. any issues?.. :(

IBS is most of problems that people with stomache problems.I have bloating allot.Most of all i find peperment oil very helpfull.perperment tea at night before bed help's.Probiotics for digestive health and general wellbeing.I increase fibre most important.Metamucil great in moring at night.get the bowls going bloating will slowley go.I hope this can help people with bloating.

To Guest Do not put your paranoid conspiracy ideas on other people. Just because you think you know what's wrong with you does not mean that's wat we all have. When people have strange symptoms they don't understand it is easy to panic and get freaked out. People like you create more panic and worry that's unnecessary and cruel. The body works in mysterious ways. But someone above put it perfectly. "Treat your body good and it will be good to you". What you're putting in, how you're putting it in and stress and life circumctances all play a part. The stomach and liver are usually the first organs to tell you your body is struggling. Eat well and when u eat 'that is all you are doing'. Sit down, eat slowly, don't be on your phone or eating while working or driving or dealing with kids or on the run. Stop, sit, eat. Eat warm to hot foods, avoid cold and raw (including drinks). Go as natural as you can. Definitely eliminate dairy and wheat as much as you can. Give your body a break from the obvious c**p and start looking into ur diet and realising what u thought might be good might not be. So many foods are pumped full of chemicals and bad things that our bodies were never built to process. Simple rule, the more natural it is the better it is, the better ur body can process it. Full fat is better than artificial fats and oils. Real sugar is better than fake sweeteners. But obviously "everything within reason". Lastly, find a Chinese medicine doctor. Western med is just masking ailments with more chemicals. Eastern finds natural ways to get your body back to its natural state. Acupuncture is an absolute miracle healer for the body and is not used enough or known enough about. Eastern med is the answer. I went thru so much confusing and excruciating medical problems a coue of years ago with tests after test and no answers. After getting no where with GPs and GIs I turned to Chinese med as a last resort. BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE, and continue to do to maintain my health. They can do great great things for digestive, stomach and liver as well as so so many other areas. You need to eliminate chemicals from your diet and stress from your days. Stress will 'literally' ruin your life, one body organ at a time.

I have very similar symptoms, except for the constipation. Have you tried increasing fibre in your diet? Be sure to drink lots of water if you do. Last week, I was feeling short of breath too. I keep wondering if it is anxiety related. I also get these weird twinges of pain from time to time in my stomach.

Sounds like celiac disease.

You should go to your doctor and get a referral for a gastroenterologist.  My friend had stomach pain, bloating, felt full, lost weight and would get sick after eating.  It turned out to be ulcerative colitis.  I'm not a doctor and I'm not saying that that is what anyone else has.  I'm just strongly suggesting you go to the doctor and get it checked out.  Ulcerative colitis can cause polyps which can be precancerous or god forbid, colon cancer.  This is not something to ignore.  I don't want to scare anyone, but if you need to be a little scared to go see a doctor and make sure that you're okay and possibly catch something before it becomes something serious, then maybe a little fear isn't such a bad thing.  Even if turns out to be something else, at least you can get help for what it is.  And at least you know you are okay.  You only have one life and digestive problems aren't something to mess around with and, if it's something that can be aided/managed through medicine and/or a change of diet, why would you want to suffer through this, not having that help, any longer than you have to?

By the way, from what I understand, in the case of ulcerative colitis, flare ups can cause a lot of pain, so a little sympathy and some support in seeking help for those who are suffering would be helpful and most likely appreciated by those suffering.  Even if that's not what it is, try to keep in mind what it feels like when you're in pain.  And don't forget, your parents are the ones who raised you.  They've taken care of you through teething, ear infections, strep throat, flu, colds and cleaned up any mess you made, from any end it came from, from any surface it ended up on (and sometimes even from off themselves).  You may not remember a lot of it, but they still did it and you're here because of them and the care they gave you.  Try to remember that when they're in pain and upset.  I know it can be upsetting when someone is complaining especially when you can't sleep because of it, but hang in there and just remember, they missed out on a lot of sleep when you were a baby.  And there wasn't even anything wrong with you.  They did it just to keep you alive. 

It is GERD.

Go to the emergency room. I had the same problem. Turns out I had appendacides. (I know I spelled it wrong.) They took out my appendix.

i am the same waiting to go for a scan also my voice sounds horsey

Hi I have the same symptoms as you did you find out what it was thanks mike?

I have been having the same problems! Mine has been going on for about a year now, its so fustrating and uncomfortable. I've always been bloated after I eat, but it seems to be getting much worse now. It's to the point where I can't even eat because I feel like my stomach is getting ready to burst! I have stomachaches/discomfort, and im VERY weak and tired ALL the time! I tried to button up my pants this morning when I was getting dressed, and I was so weak I couldn't even do that. I have random episodes of headaches and fullness in my head, and shortness of breath and a sensation in my chest like my heart is racing. This is really fustrating to me, because I am an athlete, and I have not been able to work out because of my extreme weakness. If anyone knows what this could be, I would be so grateful to have an answer.

This sounds similar to what I have been experiencing for quite some time… just wondering if you have found out what was wrong? I also suffer from constipation and sometimes an "acidic" feeling… but definitely have that nauseous, gurgling stomach … sometimes I feel like eating just to try and "cover" it up…. I feel like I have tried EVERYTHING

I aso have the same problems for 3 days Pls tell remedies..... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use