Feeling the same symptoms... It dnt feel good..

Me also exactly the same word for word what is wrong with me

Wow you're a complete creep

Hi. I started feeling the same 2 days ago. I feel like the food I am eating is not digesting. Have you found solution to your problem? Hugr thanks.

Sounds like gallbladder. I have the same pains and that's what mine is. A gallstone in my gallbladder..

I agree with you these last couple of weeks I've been eating bread, rice and sweets alot. Because of this my food is very slow to digest, I'm bloated and retain water. What helps of course cutting those items down to really none, staying hydrated, excersing, and cleaning my gut. I take a probiotic twice a day. Inner Eco. I also take Braggs apple cider vinegar daily, but staying away from the breads, sugar, rice, pasta they reak havoc on my body not just physical but emotional. Forgot alcohol.

Hi - I have had these same symptoms since last 2 years. None of the investigations were conclusive. Then a doctor prescribed Hostacycline 500 and that worked. The problem recurs every 3-4 months, and I pop a few , it goes away in a couple of days. Try that.

Hi there did you find out what is wrong, my son too says the same the good gets stuck on supper stomach but stil feels hungry as it has not reached the stomach vomited a couple of times , does not open bowels every day either,What was your diagnosis, doctor asked him to start on nexium 20 mg yesterday, did blood test and stomach ultra sound on abdomen will get results by tuesday. He does not do any exercise , on bed with computer and misses out on breakfast and lunch as he sleeps in, God Bless
hg

Hey did you ever find out anything?

I have these symptoms too. My upper stomach feels like it is squishing my lungs and making it hard to breath right (almost like being punched in the solar plex.) . They say my gall bladder needs to be taken out and I have a hiatal hernia. Would these even have anything to do with my stomach not emptying????

i was going to say something similar.

It is GERD what your experiencing..i am feeling exactly the way your dealing with..though i have done endoscopy and colonoscopy 2 years ago.. I am taking omeprazole 40mg before breakfast and ranitidine 150mg when my stomach is aching..feeling full..distended..bloated.. and simethicone 40mg 3 times a day to help u release gas/belching. Take the omeprazole 14days..try to avoid food that can trigger your symptoms.. keep a food journal it does help taking down notes what food u ate that made you feel sick.. hope this helps ☺

I suffered for coeliac disease for years nor followed gluten free diet since Aug when I been going to toilet been seeing strange hairy mucus my stomach is like I'm about to give birth had endoscopy and colonoscopy biopsies have shown damaged to stomach have to go for urgent ct scan I'm frightened in case it's colon cancer has anyone had these symptoms getting breathless

Hi! Did you find out what the problem was. I'm having the same symptoms.

I was diagnosed with gastroparisis. The "fingers" in my intestines don't move like they should to help move the food along.