Omg!! Yes! That's exactly how I've been feeling for a month now. After every meal, I just don't seem to feel full. Its like the consumdd food is stuck near the ribcage and upper stomach area, leaving my lower stomach empty and hungry, then it'll start to growl. I feel faint and nauseous too. I am really terrified as I have no idea what's going on. I just want it all to stop and to have a full, satisfied stomach again. I wonder if you have already discovered what's wrong and what is done to cure it. Hopefully its nothing bad.

None of this is how I'm feeling. I feel that my stomach is so full and it travels up to my throat giving me the thought that im gonna throw up.

Guys, this could be dysbiosis.  Best way to relieve is to take glutamine powder in water on an empty stomach a few times a day.  Its a restorative for the stomach and intestines.  Also take a probiotic with at least 10 million strains of good bacteria.  Stop eating sugar entirely!  Good luck.

any idea yet on what is going on with you? same problem

Have you ever been checked for gallstones?

I've got the same and don't know what the doc can do! I'm bloated and my tummy is hard and I've picked up 5kg. But didn't party or eat badly abroad! Been like this for 2 weeks and I can feel there is a problem! Hany possibilites what it could be or what I should do!

it took 10 years for my diagnosis of eosinophilic gastrointeritis (sp) gastro dr. said it was the second case he had seen in 35 years (took him 10 years to diagnose) treatment wound up being steroids. very similar symptoms to yours. hope this helps. good luck.

Thanks for your non biast opinion, but there is more going on here.

This post is a deliberate lie done by one of those anti-GMO kooks who equate all simple science with Frankenstein.

I have similar symptoms endoscopy found a hiatus hernia which is mostly harmless just need to change a few lifestyle things.

I have the same symptoms. I've been sick the past 2 days, I threw up only once, we thought it was something I ate at first. Now my stomach seems to be liquid-Y and just all the food is liquid inside of me. Nothing coming out though....

Hello, I been having the same issue every time I eat gluten stuff it happens to me for example pasta,pizza, chow mein and other gluten products. This means that the food you have its stuck in the stomach lining and it does not want to process it. This can lead to serious problems. What was my remedy? In the Hispanic culture they have people called "Sobadora" known as a massage healer. They massage your upper stomach and back for good 15 minutes. It takes a few hours to notice results. Sometimes before seeing a healer you can try taking 1 tsp of olive oil ( yes nasty but it helps your digestive tract ) and follow it with a beer like modelo or corona this helps the stomach intestine clear. Usually recommend in the mornings. But I recommend having a healer massage the stomach it does wonders!

I agree. That was so rude !

I too have had this bloated stomach for a few days now and I am somewhat constipated.

I wonder if the earlier contributors are still alive or dead. I ask because it would be nice if they returned and said whether whatever they tried worked or didn't work.

I am going to try to fast over the weekend.

I've had similar symptoms, just not in my throat.I've had digestive problems for the past five years and told it is IBS, although m not totally convinced. I Always feel bloated, even with small meals,and heartburn / reflux. Except recently, I have episodes of excruciating upper abdominal pain and have to vomit because it feels like something is stuck and like my stomach just stops or shuts down and I vomit undigested food, which hurts coming up. So far my doc has suggested checking my pancreas and all the tests for ulcers of course. He mainly said to keep a daily log of what i eat to identify if I have a food intolerance . also said to try eliminating different food groups to identify the same thing. But I asked him about gastroparesis and he said it's a possibility as all the symptoms fit. So I'll be pushing for gastric emptying tests first. For those with throat pain when eating, look up eosinophillic esophagitis, its a reaction to food triggers. Hope all this helps and hope we can all find a solution in order to get back to living.