Hi.

I thought I would share my experience to hopefully help others.
I have been dealing and suffering from getting full only after a bite of food/a cup of liquid. First I was treated for reflux, but then I figured out that the medication caused me stomach pain so I started to assume that I actually had had too low stomach acid and that's why I wasn't digesting food.
I then had Endoscopy, abdominal Ultrasound, Colonoscopy, stool tests, blood tests, elimination diet (Fodmap for IBS), I have been trying everything to find out what's causing me this very uncomfortable and draining digestive problem.
It looks like suffer from Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency which is a lack of enzyme that breaks down either fat or protein.
I don't drink, I don't smoke and I try to eat healthy and excersise as well a few times a week.
I am very hopeful that they finally finding the problem and I will be able to enjoy my every day life as it's been causing me a very negative life experience not feeling comfortable to leave home for example.

I really hope that my case is giving some help to others.

I had similar symptoms, went to hospital and it is gall stones I am on antibiotic and pain killers and scheduled to have my gall bladder removed in a few weeks, get the medics to check that as during the time to the op. The diet is just low fat to prepare. Good luck.

omg!! is she moaning in her sleep?? if so then she must have what i have"cataphrenia" its a condition where u make humming or.moaning type sounds in sleep . i just started doing it a year ago. My son could hear me from his room!! He video taped me cuz i didnt believe him. So i looked it up and read that it is a type of sleep disorder . We cant help it so dont judge us "sleep moaners". lol

So how did they treat your problem?

How they treat Exocrine Pancreatic insufficiency ?

I literally was just in the emergency room with these exact symptoms however I not use the restroom in one week I was told that I had no stool in my colon and that it was a possible muscle issue that needed to be looked at by a colon rectal surgeon I have tried all home remedies over the counter medications therapies and other surgeries to help with this as well as the longest I've gone without using the restroom is 18 days to say I've been miserable is an understatement